AWESOME 2 DAY SHOW!

RacerX03

Great Job again by TRP. Racers Rubbin- "fast track" Spectators by the hundreds, Smiling kids, Great Groceries and those in the stands on their feet at the end. Doing it ALL like it should be done. Thank You to everyone involved in hosting, promoting and sponsoring an awesome 2 day event.

I agree with ya! Thought all in all a great weekend. Would have loved to win myself, but I am happy with the performance of my car, sorry we had to rub there Mike. Tried to stop had both feet on the square pedal, but had a pack pushing me. You ran a hell of a race.

Thanks Cooter. My appologies Go out to Mark Bundren for driving into his passenger door. Mark donates a heck of alot of his time to help TRP with track prep and behind the lines labor that he should receive mega kootos for. Then he straps in to his racecar. After replacing parts and repairing substantial damage from Friday night. I missed a serious rearend issue that was causing a very ill handling car. No excuses, I should have pulled to the infield instead of raceing after lap 1... I too, wanted that fat envelope. Lets pray for WORLD PEACE, $1 COLD BEER, and DENT FREE RACECARS?

Archived