Pocono

toyotatim

That Nascar Pocono race was a great race to watch. So many different strategies and a new young winner punked Busch and Harvick. That was so cool, these guys continue to put on a show every Sunday. It is worth watching just to see Kyle Busch get outrun and watch him cry. The Monster chicks are not bad either.

i watched some of Pocono its one of the four tracks i like. this track is really long and puts the strain on drivers and equipment like no other it is just totally different adds a road course type setting at high speed no other track can claim that and it is one track i never get tired of...i lost the love of Bristol after they changed the track and don't care for the desert race after it was changed both tracks ruined the hard passing they use to have ..

I saw the replay of Jimmie's wreck thank goodness for all the safety today, that was a hit. Thought what he said the next day was pretty funny. He said something like "I sit here after the wreck I had no bumps no bruises and feeling great, Blaney wins the race and wont be able to say the samething."

Archived