June 3rd Rained Out

TRP

We hate to have to make this announcement, but the races for this weekend will be canceled due to weather conditions. We received a substantial amount of rain last night which has left a lot of standing water. As it stands right now, about 1/3 of the pits would have to be blocked off even if we didn't receive more rain. Additionally, we are unable to get on the track surface and start working it yet and not sure when we would be able to start working it. That compounded with the very high percentage of rain on Friday and and extremely high percentages on Saturday has guided us to to make this decision. We wanted to announce this now so that everyone can make other decisions for this weekend. We envourage all who can to participate at the big show at I-37 Speedway in Pleasanton . They have three of the four classes that we run and are offering good money this weekend. You can gather pertinent information for the I-37 Speedway event on their FB page. We will now set our sights on moving forward and focusing on our big show for June 16th and 17th. Stay tuned to LSSZ and our Facebook page as we will be pushing information routinely over the next two weeks.

I know ya'll are as disappointed as the rest of us, Oh well gives me time to put paint on my car, from the repair job.

Again, Thanks TRP for staying on top of your game. Was really having to crunch to have everthing ready due to my work schedule and other upcoming family events this weekend. Always prefer to be racing but can now start focusing on the big show.

Archived