0h wow

HiTech

IF anyone did not like the track surface these last two nights needs to stay home ..gotta give credit where it is due ... not too slick .not too dry .not too dusty . looks like sts crew has found the mojo .....

what races I got too see were I have to say some of the best I have seen and those fans who did not make it out missed out ..that purestock race wow I did not count the cars but outside of a couple of cars one ours the 8m piece of crap not coming back motor parked after 5 laps might have been a good omen keeping from getting tangled up in that one big wreck . which I am glad no one got hurt other then one car I know of is probably done in . anyway that track was so good side by side racing all the way through the field and all cars front to back in tight formation .thought they looked chained together .great racing and one mistake was going to hurt almost impossible to have that close tight hard racing without something going wrong and all it took was one mistake with one lap to go .. put it this way the racing was to tight our other car in the race the 7 car was running tenth or so and no room to go forward car was faster with the work we put into it this week got lucky made it through that one wreck and finished fifth other wise with out the wreck the finish would not shown just how good the car has come around . but seeing how close the race was that tenth would have been a win for us with the car coming around and the ok driver as well ...

ANYWAY I hope that was not the best racing night we will see this year ...we will be getting that 8m running right sometimes this year I hope so we can be part of the fun .

Archived