Richmond TV ratings

arob

Well they have been screwing things up for the last few years ...now I watch some of the sunday race and what I saw was not a bad race with three and four wide racing .and I notice they were not hiding the fact with camera angles the stands were empty like most other races where the angles wont show the stands ..they gotta get back racing for points that brought nascar to fame .get some more short track racing and let the damn teams innovate again get rid of both waltrips sick and tired of boggy what ever and go back to half hour pre shows ..the girls from monster what ever it is look like hookers in which to this old guy looks ok with me dirty old man lol. but family with young kids don't care for it .the local tracks that had hooter girls did not work out to well got a lot of racers in trouble with the girl friends or wives ..I never took on a bar sponsor for those reasons .shorten the races up as well the days of people wanting to sit and watch a four hour race is going by the wayside attention levels are not the same anymore .look at what happens with our local racing any class running after lets say 11.00 pm and later will have a lot of fans going or gone home .that happened at sts this past weekend one of the best class of cars raced and had one hell of a race lap after lap between three to four cars side by side and the stands were half of what they were 30 minutes before ... not knocking the track just pointing out this is going on at many tracks racers will stay up all night if they have to to get a race in fans wont .nascar needs to do so many things to get even close to what it has been .the local tracks are working hard at getting folks out of the gate before midnight ..

Archived