Sign in to follow this  
arob

WOW ! What a night!

If you were not there and didn't order Race on Texas you MUST order when it comes on demand.Worth the price of joining to view this night. .Doubly worth joining being the next STS race is the $750 to win Pure Stock event.

yep demo night add a few hot heads and low talent drivers or driver into the mix and you have the makings of a sheet metal salad yum yum for the fans ..best race all night was that young man leading the pack around the track don't know what the track record for rubber sole racing series is but racing against me he would have left me in the dust I think I would have broke down before turn one .tech man sure was doing what he gets paid for ..

I'm glad Helms and Lee are ok. Saw Helms car after the races man he was lucky he wasn't injured.It was full moon racing without the full moon !

Talking about race on Texas did ken say we had a free season. If so how do we log on?. What is that pass word? Anybody know.

yep demo night add a few hot heads and low talent drivers or driver into the mix and you have the makings of a sheet metal salad yum yum for the fans ..best race all night was that young man leading the pack around the track don't know what the track record for rubber sole racing series is but racing against me he would have left me in the dust I think I would have broke down before turn one .tech man sure was doing what he gets paid for ..