Sign in to follow this  
da6212

Pure stock cost

Was wonder what you pure stock racers are spending to race from race to race just an idea you know pit passes, car entry, fuel, tires etc. Would like to have an idea thanks in advance guys

On a regular night after yearly registration is paid I would say it costs me around 150 not counting whatever I have to replace after the race.

Thanks guys building a pure stock now should be ready late this season but basically just to get my feet wet again and then start a full season next year and just wanted an idea of cost.

Thanks guys building a pure stock now should be ready late this season but basically just to get my feet wet again and then start a full season next year and just wanted an idea of cost.

Could have just bought mine for cheap and I have all receipt for car!!! And setup sheets..lol wish you luck in build.

Could have just bought mine for cheap and I have all receipt for car!!! And setup sheets..lol wish you luck in build.

Is it still for sale?

Is it still for sale?

Yes it can be...price went up after the way it drove last week...lol...but yes I'd be willing to sell it hit me up @361-676-6533.

buying a car is usually a lot cheaper and most times the best way to go .just make sure what you are buying check it out front to back roof top to tail pipe and every thing in between ask other racers what they know bout the car or have someone go with you who knows racecars . even an ugly car can be a really great car the body is only skin deep a nice looking car can be junk underneath ,,my son was building a new car last year and a good deal came along on an old proven clunker lol..car and driver is fast the under the hood where it needs a lot of help .that's coming .

buying a car is usually a lot cheaper and most times the best way to go .just make sure what you are buying check it out front to back roof top to tail pipe and every thing in between ask other racers what they know bout the car or have someone go with you who knows racecars . even an ugly car can be a really great car the body is only skin deep a nice looking car can be junk underneath ,,my son was building a new car last year and a good deal came along on an old proven clunker lol..car and driver is fast the under the hood where it needs a lot of help .that's coming .

---^^^^^^ This is the absolute truth.