Sport Compacts

thumper

gb has raced prosedans .mike knots and Sergio are full time pro sedans . a lot of those cars are from cts who want to race .and up north cars as well .cts loss i37 gain ..sts isn't running sports this year so the closest and only track running sports compacts is I 37 .their are more cars just sitting around and another car from cc trying to get his motor done to join in this weekend .I 37 is smart and in a perfect location and you can bet it will grow in car count ..perfect storm ... there are least 18 prosedans just sitting on jack stands ..

Welcome all cars and drivers to I-37 as it is my/our home track

I'm glad that it has reopened. For a minimum of 3 years I even been told.

I'm also glad that the car count has gone up as that is what packs the stands and gives fans other racers to pick as a favorite.....or see as new "competition " for the existing I-37 race cars and owners.

And Yes....that 77 car is fast. Anyone know what engine he's running ? Rumor has it is that it is in fact a 1.8 .

A few years back I took my daughters mini stock out there ( never had been on dirt ever ) it was a Acura integra 1.8 dual oh cams . Started dead last drove through field of 17 , the 18th checked out so far when I got the checker thought I had won the race , that car was no faster then its competitors. Jus drove the crap out of it

Archived