HMP anyone ?

So rumors, and minor info floating around. Can we use this Forum to get the latest updates on if it is going to happen or not, and if 2018 would be a full schedule or partial. If its going to be on Holiday weekends(hope Not). or alternating others. Anychance of nascar coming back in, whos the promoter !, any big name sponsors, TIRES ?, Same rules as when we left of ? Just wanting to know before any $ output. Only way to get a car count is by letting us know as early and as much as possible.

I can't force anyone or any track to use this site to communicate with my 8,300 registered members and the 10K unique visitors who visit the site every month. But for the life of me, I can't understand why a track would prefer to not use Lone Star Speedzone. It's free to all Texas-based tracks and series and It's highly moderated for bashing, profanity, etc.

Sure, Facebook is easier to use, but with FB you're only reaching those who already "like" you and not to mention the fact that if the FB page is "open" that some will get on there and bash if everything is not 100% to their liking.

I'm grateful that most of the Central / South Texas tracks have figured out that LSSZ is a good deal and use the site to promote their racing program. It's why I spend the time and money to keep this thing afloat!

Nick

You would think that tracks and the folks who want and need to get the information out would realize that there are probably many folks out there like me who do not do any social media. This is the extent of my social media right here, and where I aquire the entiretly of my racing news and make the the majority of my plans to attend a race. So I am grateful for the information that is provided here on this forum.

Archived