Stolen truck

blackflag18

They found my brothers f 350 bout a year later being used Rachel area .. my bet it is parked somewhere in the area in apartments for a few days to cool down . a friends car was stolen and low and behold while my friend was telling another friend bout it the thief just happen to pull up and park it right outside that friends apartment as they spoke ..talk bout luck ..we found my other brothers stolen trans am at a mall parking lot . in the same area it was stolen .they park em leave em and come back later ..this is a nice truck and would not be hard to pick it out parked or moving down the road ..hope it found we will be looking out for it here in corpus .

Just wanted to give an update on stolen truck: it has been recovered thanks to the courageous act of a fellow racer, George Reyes. He spotted the truck, called us and followed the thieves, flagged down officers and they were able to apprehend the thieves and get me back a priceless truck that belonged to my late father. This selfless fellow racer even declined the reward money for finding our dad's truck.

Salazar Racing Family

That's what being a racer means... it means someone's always gonna have your back. Beat each other up on the track then turn around and give you the shirt off their back... just saying.

Thanks, George Reyes.

Nick

almost turned around yesterday in corpus a truck looking just like yours passed me up the tires and rimsand the first two letters on the plate did not match that changed my mind .,, glad you got it back .lost a golf cart and found the same day by a racer just five blocks from my house he found out bout 10 minutes before he spotted it .the thiefs don't know it isn't just the police they have to worry bout ... think maybe your dad may have had something to do with finding it .rip

Archived