Sadly another lost to the heavens

HiTech

KIM along with her dad willie and uncle walter were well known through many years up in the score box and flag man at cc speedway has lost her life after battles with cancer . she was I say one of the toughest ladies to ever go up against at the same time a real sweat heart away from the battle field of our loved sport of racing .. SHE was instrumental id say the main reason why my wife started scoring back in 1984 when one night we did not like the way our car was scored sounds familiar huh you know what is going to come out of kims mouth at this time those famous words ...IF YOU THINK IT IS SO EASY GET A PIN AND PAPER AND JOIN US NEXT WEEKEND best of my and lorraine memory and well the rest is history ..KIM Lorraine Willy Russ Martin were a team for many years at cc speedway. both Lorraine and kim scored up at TWS for I believe TIDA .and teamed up to score for SAS with Nick Holt when SAS was under Winston cup sanction .. now she is teamed together with her dad an uncle once again .... kim it was fun knowing you the many years you worked that score box and not get the thanks all score keepers should receive but do not expect ......

After witnessing their talents at CC Speedway, I hired Kim Schumacher Hisle and her co-scorer Lorraine McCain who scored at the CCS ¼ mile asphalt oval.

They were added to the large Scoring Department at Texas World Speedway to work several Texas Race of Champions events which featured TIDA-LM races and Texas Pro Sedans support races along with other support class races.

Kim Schumacher Hisle, one of the best scorers who ever worked at our races. She was as good as they come.

We sympathize with her family and friends and the loss they feel at this time.

Neil Upchurch

Former Race Director at Texas World Speedway
Founder - Texas Pro Sedans and Race & Administrative Director

Archived