Thank you!

TRP

We want to send out a huge Thank You to so many people for a great and successful practice night on Saturday! We had about 40 cars come to practice with many of them bringing several crew members. Thank you to the racers and crew that came out, and an especially large thank you to the staff! Again, thank you everyone!!!!!

Whenever I go to a track anywhere, I take note of almost everything given my past experience helping a couple of folks. When I say everything, I mean everything from the top to the bottom, the basics all the way to the more detailed stuff that most drivers worry about. In 35+ years of going to tracks all over the place, even before I started racing, I have never had a hamburger at a track anywhere as good as the one y'all are making. The meat patty was quality and not a thin slice. I could tell the bun had been buttered and placed on the griddle to give it that toasted effect. And the lettuce and tomatoes were fresh and I especially appreciate that all of that is put on the burger inside the building instead of outside by me. Whatever meat your using, whatever seasoning your placing on the meat patties, and however your cook is doing the buns, don't change it!!!! I will buy a burger and more every single night if you guys keep that up!!! All the little things like this matter as much as the things that bring chatter on forums.

Thank you for having practice for us!

One more thank you. Went out the track this morning to clean up and so forth. And,there was virtually no trash in the pits. This a tremendous help for us to focus on other tasks besides trash pick-up. Thank you all so much for picking up you trash and leaving the pits so clean!

No bull on the concessions. My crew enjoyed items as well. All were making comments such as "Its better than what we grill at home." My burger required extra napkins to clean my forearms of what seemed to have somehow missed my face. We all plan on having dinner at the track each week. AWESOME JOB MAKING TRP GREAT AGAIN!

Archived