Sign in to follow this  
Dennis

Portable Generators

bought a 4000 predator at harbor freight over two years ago never fells to start I can walk out right now turn the fuel on two pulls and runs .. runs our welder and any other thing I have hooked up to it ..have lost power at home more than once ran many items on it ...we have used that brand in racing for years .just depends on what your needs are .

Edited by HiTech

I had that same one from Harbor Freight that HiTech is talking about and never had a problem with it. It sat in the trailer for 5 months not being used. I turned the fuel on and second pull she started right up and ran like a champ. With the large fuel tank on it, I ran the generator at the races for well over 12 hours before I had to put some fuel in it.

This is not the generator thread i thought it was going to be. LOL!!!

Some will understand :D

nick if you take the single cylinder generator out of the pic it would not be worth looking at ..as for the two cylinder generator note I did not say twin cylinder for I dont know if they are identical twins .both my wife and yours wont let that model around the house .

Edited by HiTech

If it weren't for the girls being in the way he could have gotten closer and taken a better picture of the generator. I can't even make out what brand it is.?

I can NOT afford that generator. My racecar is way cheaper

AND your house .car ,truck, taxes , truly natural born aspirated generators have a lot of upkeep .