Okay, yes sir, that sounds right. I remember Tom Riley had the other car, and Partridge did own Speed World of Corpus Christi, thanks for jogging my memory. Ricky Rapp's first car was sponsered by Speed World of Corpus Christi as well as several more.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete Petermans first race car. Pete and Steve Copeland were partners in this car and my dad bought out Steve's half and began racing it as the number 06. We just added the "0" because Steve was going to continue racing as the number "6".

post-16956-0-76652600-1489627561_thumb.jpg

Here's another picture of Ricky Rapp's car. This right here was the very beginning of Ricky's racing career. Look how battered that car is and look at those trophies on the roof :-)

post-16956-0-23113900-1489627888_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Dang looks like radical has the same mental problems as we what is the world to do . that mental problem started with me back in the 60s with my mom and dad for some reason took us to cc speedway ... now talk bout the words that were never mentioned in those days .Child Abuse . I mean how could they feed us this racing bug that has no cure it is a life long nightmare and can only be control with the smell of tires burning' bumpers banging' wide open throttles and late nights a broke bank accounts a few lost loves that cant handle this sickness ... poor poor us .and my son which whom has followed the same footsteps my parents walked ME DOWN, The gates of hell this thing called racing ...BUT I STILL LOVE EM FOR IT ,

Well I finally got out of rehab. Sat at home for a while considering whether or not to check to see if there were any new pictures. Doesn't look like it. I guess I'll go check myself back in again.

I'm going to try to get some pictures up today, Not just a lousy teaser Radical, I would hate to send you descending into a mental swirling cesspool of death, destruction and foreboding doom lol

ships ahoy was a favorite of many ....the astor was top dog in town back then i worked there with my mom from 68 to 71 and went back and worked 72and 73 for a dallor an hour .wow big paycheck lol. falstaff beer man i had a few hangovers .if you didn't buy from les feldsers then you paid to much . and nolans with the best chicken fried stake still around ..

Archived