Brian France Just Grabbed The Last Box of Nails

PAPosse

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monster Girl outfits outraging fans because there to revealing, are you kidding me what would these fans done in the late 80's early 90's when it was the norm to have bikini clad trophy girls. If that right there does not show you there is a problem in NASCAR your just blind to the problem. No one bitches about the Monster girls in Supercross or the grid girls at F1 or Moto GP. But cream puff NASCAR fans lose there minds over a leather outfit showing some cleavage with a mini skirt.

I'm sure thet searched hard to find some unpleased women.....and obviously none of them know the heritage of NA$CAR racing/racing in general and trophy girls.....They're probably only accustomed to the fully clad Sprint chicks....I would have thought that "snowflakes" would melt in the Florida heat......LMAO

Still not a fan of the segments. If they were truly segments, they wouldn't count the yellow flag laps. If my math is right, the segments added 14 caution laps to the race - on a 2.5 mile track. How many will there be at the shorter tracks?

If they want to award points at certain intervals, ok. But no yellow. Of course, that would defeat the true reason behind it - commercials.

Nice run by Ryan Blaney.

Awesome????....Exciting??????....Amazing?????

You either have to be a fan of crashing, not real racing, or you supply the #bashcar teams with body panels...

Those were the saddest excuses for "RACES" that I've ever seen.....When only about 15 out of 116 vehicles avoid damage over three days, that's hardly "RACING!"

I think it took longer to run the 300 mile xfinity than the 500 miler.All that race was a dumpfest. Gotta had it to the truck guys though as the package NASCAR gave them was a handful to drive judging by all the wiggling that was going on.They did their best to hang on. I hope crashing out 1/2 or more of the field is not the norm now. I'm reminded of the Tony Stewert rant apologizing to the fans for still having cars running at the end.

The truck race was awesome, the xfinity race was very exciting and the Monster race was super awesome. France hit it out of the park of this one. How cool was that?

I agree. Great racing, even though there were a lot of crashes. Don't believe everything you read on here. I've seen many a night at the local dirt tracks where the "real" race car drivers couldn't complete a lap without tearing up their cars. It happens in all forms of racing. LOL!

Archived