Pics of 2017 Rides!

TRP

We are very excited about the 2017 racing season! We believe it is important to let the stars of the show display their 2017 Race Cars. We know that some are done and ready and many are in progress for 2017. Some will be new and some will get a face lift. And others may appear as they last raced. We value every competitor, whether with a new or old race car.

We want to provide this thread for you to show off what you will be racing at Texana Raceway Park in 2017, whether it be new, a minor facelift or just as you ended your 2016 racing season. So, as you have yours ready, show those 2017 hotrods that will be racing at Texana Raceway Park in 2017 and provide a little information if you desire on the class, chassis, history, etc.!

This is our car for 2017. Same Martin Racing Chassis that we've been running a few years with a new 57 Chevy Kit installed. We finished our racing for 2016 a little early so we could do the body and show it at the Houston Autorama in November. Very pleased with how she turned out and very ready to race again at Texana Raceway Park!

post-1960-0-68958700-1483292621_thumb.png

post-1960-0-77216900-1483292637_thumb.png

post-1960-0-66602900-1483292650_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

This is our car for 2017. Same Martin Racing Chassis that we've been running a few years with a new 57 Chevy Kit installed. We finished our racing for 2016 a little early so we could do the body and show it at the Houston Autorama in November. Very pleased with how she turned out and very ready to race again at Texana Raceway Park!

This car made it in April 2017 circle track magizine on page 20. Sharp looking ride you got there!!

Thanks Monty, I look forward to running with you some. I've spent my time following you, I have no doubt it will be fast.

What is the world coming to? Cadillac station wagon racing a 57 Chevy in 2017? If fans are looking for different, we got that covered. Lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DY97, you have been getting after it from when we first saw the car a few weeks back when you got it. Nice work. Sure going to be good to have you back at the track. Looking like Pure Stock will have awesome car counts for sure! Always more fun to race with a lot of cars than just a few!

Archived