Corpus Christi Speedway on the auction block

NickHolt

I like the way some people make up Names to hide their true identity but Taxman with only 4 post is legit LOL

You're right, Sam. I have no idea who taxman is nor do I know the true identity of the vast majority of people who are members here.

However, I do screen every registration prior to approving them. Each application receives at least one hand-typed email from me that requires a hand-typed response to make sure the person at least has a valid email address. And their IP address is run through an app that checks for spammers. And I run a google search on every email and IP address as well. LSSZ has received over 52K registration requests over the past 10 years and I have approved only 8,200 of them. Each registration takes over 5 minutes of my time to screen so that amounts to about 5,000 hours over the past 10 years that I have invested making sure the true bad guys are not a part of our forums.

Frankly, taxman's "true identity" has nothing whatsoever to do with the facts. The facts are that there is a tax lien on the property and that a public auction notice was published in the Caller-Times. Those are the hard facts whether or not taxman chooses to disclose his true identity.

Nick

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nick I know Taxmans identity has nothing to do with the facts as they were days ago but things change . I was just stating how Taxman makes up a name to hide his identity instead of using his real name . He has a lot of opinions of what Kandys motives are ..... maybe just maybe someone made a mistake and corrected it too ... JMO But it doesn't matter any how because the track is owned by the Monroes and will be after tomorrow too.

Anyone give me a task at C C S and ill go down there with my own tools,paint brushes,lawn mowers and whatever other equipment i need to round up to help get 2017 season started, community effort and i believe this place wood get back some REALLY good races.

Its the BULLRING, IT'S NEVER BEEN Daytona......... there is still enough there to pack the stands with some promoting and fill the pits!

These guys with all that money to but.. dry run looks like?

241 Flato Rd, Corpus Christi TX 78405-4204

County:

NUECES COUNTY

Sale Type:

Sale

Sale Date:

1/3/17 10:00 AM

Account Number:

7430-0004-0020

Assessed Value:

$712,770.00

Est. Minimum Bid:

$31,330.44

Cancelled

This is good news. Will someone who is in the know please let the rest of us know what the plans are for the season?

All of this bad news could have been avoided if someone in the know had kept us all up to date.

Nick

Does anyone remember the commercial with the lady standing at a window of a store and tapping on the glass "OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN"

maybe we racers all stand together at the gates of CCS and do the same. I say Ivan grabs the appetizers and Rodney brings the keg LMAO ?

if they own it they can do with it what they want to.i would like to race there .happy new years 2017

John you are correct ....They own it and can do with it as they please . If a driver lets his car sit and not race it does he owe the track owner an explanation ? NO its his car ..so it works the same for tracks .

John if more racers were like you and supported the track it would probably still be open but I have seen the lack of cars in all classes and wouldn't open up and spend money only to have very low car count . JMO

John you are correct ....They own it and can do with it as they please . If a driver lets his car sit and not race it does he owe the track owner an explanation ? NO its his car ..so it works the same for tracks .

John if more racers were like you and supported the track it would probably still be open but I have seen the lack of cars in all classes and wouldn't open up and spend money only to have very low car count . JMO

Of course the owners can do with it as they please. It's America. But a lot of folks would like to know what the plans are for the track.

Nick

Archived