Merry Christmas

thumper

Thumper and I want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year.

Lets remember the real purpose of this special day. Everybody has a story that contains happiness and sorrow but because we were special enough someone suffered the ultimate pain so we could be here today. Happy birthday Jesus.

To my racing family, my home away from home thank you all for making me feel special. I have met so many wonderful people over the years and have made friends that last a lifetime. My Christmas wish is that racing can keep going so that others can also create lasting friendships that only a sport like racing can create. Its beyond being rational and often we question our own sanity for indulging so much for so little return.........that is until you consider the friendship and love we also were beneficiaries of, that IS the most valuable trophies we achieve doing this. I would do it all over if given the chance.

May the Lord smile down upon us and keep us safe so in this coming year we find cause to celebrate the wonderful blessings we are privy to. May the track stay green and our engines scream with life. See you all at the checkers.

Archived