Lone Star Legacy Awards Celebration, Sat, Jan 21, 2017, in Creedmore

NickHolt

We are inviting all our Lone Star Legacy drivers, crew, series officials and their family members to celebrate the 2016 Lone Star Legacy season with us on Saturday, January 21, 2017, from 5 to 9 pm, at the Creedmore Community Center, 5008 Hartung Lane, Creedmore, TX 78610.

Tickets must be ordered using this link >>>> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/awards-banquet-for-central-texas-speedway-tickets-30725480740#tickets

Some beautiful trophies will be presented and some great food will be consumed.

We are also inviting anyone who is seriously considering running with the Lone Star Legacys next season. This will give us a chance to get to know each other and see if we're a good match for each other.

This from Rachel Plant who is organizing this event:

Casual Attire

BYOB - NO GLASS ALLOWED, please bring cans or plastic bottles for everything you bring in.

PLEASE NOTE: Online ticket sales will end 01/18/2017 at 6:00pm so we can get an accurate number of attendees for the caterer.

Tables will be on a first come, first serve basis.

This is not a "for profit" event so any funds raised in excess of expenses will be used to purchase door prizes to be given away.

TICKET PRICES WILL GO UP $5 PER TICKET IF PURCHASED AT THE DOOR

Please contact Rachel Plant with any questions! (512) 738-2533 rachelplant4@gmail.com or on Facebook: Rachel Plant or Rachel Plant, "Picture Taker"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lone Star Legacy Series will be joining CTS banquet !

Rachel Plant, "Picture Taker"

The news came out last night on Rodney and Bobby's talk show that I am working on planning a banquet for the drivers, crew, sponsors and fans of CTS for the 2016 season and that is true! This banquet will be similar to those you have attended at the track in previous years but this year we are welcoming the Lone Star Legacy Series to join us as well! I can not disclose a location yet because the lease for the venue has not been signed and can't be until next week so look for an official announcement to come out then and tickets will go on sale as well. I am planning at this point on keeping the cost at $25 per person and it will be held on January 21st. CTS will be providing us the awards so if you earned one for this season, they will be handed out at the event! If you have any questions, please reach out to me directly through Facebook: Rachel Plant or Rachel Plant, "Picture Taker" Email: rachelplant4@gmail.com or phone or text: (512) 738-2533

http://www.lonestarspeedzone.com/topic/72353-cts-update/

Thank You Rachel !

Archived