Texas World Speedway By Drone

King237

I came across this tonight and thought some would be interested in this very HD quality video of a tour around the track. The road portion behind the backstretch was something I never knew even existed. I recall in 1992 or 93 watching the TIDA cars go in at turn 1 and out at turn 3. The video begins a new life at about 8 mins in and shows the infield paddocks and infrastructure. Hope you enjoy the tour by drone, I sure did.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCxaHTUNGGg

ALWAYs wanted to race that track never turned a lap on it ..the only chance I had was 1991 and ended up loaning my car to a lady driver who did very well in it for her first time racing tida pro sedans in a car she had no laps in on a track with no laps on it .heck she even made the news .... ill put all the blame on my son for me missing that chance ..he was ready to come into this world and mamma said I could not go, a couple of weeks later he finally showed up ...go figure .. :P race ,son ,hmmm toss up I lost . but still won I still have the 24 year old trophy walking around and doing just fine around the race tracks ..

Archived