Thank you from Rosemary Stacy

Rosemary has asked me to post this for her:

I have struggled to put together the right words to express how I feel about the racing community. To the drivers, sponsors and fans that have supported SOS through the years I want you to know how much you are appreciated. Evidenced Saturday night with the way the drivers, sponsors and, yes, even fans brought bicycles. What a great event that was for SOS and its all because of your support.

As a grandparent I have been most impressed with the way you all have responded to Cody's recent diagnosis. Your prayers and constant request for wanting to know how he is doing has shown me how close this racing community can be.

A big thank you to Wrap it Up Designs for donating the stickers that are being sold to help with expenses, First Baptist Church Port Lavaca for the benefit they are doing on Sept.10th, to race families that have made donations from their heart, to Cotton Bowl Speedway for the passing of the helmet at their last Sprint race, to our SOS staff that are giving of their time to help and Race on Texas for doing an excellent job of reporting on Cody's racing in the Gulf South Series and how he is facing his cancer.

I hope I've not missed anyone as all of you are so important. It is with great appreciation that I once again thank you all.

Rosemary Stacy

Thank you to everyone who is joining the fight for Cody! Your support is greatly appreciated by all of us. Wrap It Up Designs will have support decals for sale this weekend at South Texas Speedway, we can be found with the neon orange and blue 50L go kart. All proceeds go to Cody to help with extensive medical costs so he can return to his love of racing his sprint car. Cody is an amazing and thoughtful young man with a heart of gold. Once again thank you to everyone for showing your support during this time.

Wrap It Up Designs

Move Forward, Keep Racing

-Cody Stacy

Archived