Sign in to follow this  
South Texas Speedway

Update STS

It's been one hell of a week or so.

1. The enduro didn't work out. Live and learn on my part

2. The back to school bash is still this weekend, We hope the kids still turn out. I have rented a carnival to give some extra excitement.

Positive:

The track has been ripped down 12 inches. We are reshaping and widening the track again. I am excited to see the final outcome..

The bar is doing well and people are showing up even during the week.

I don't know about ya'll but I'm ready to see some race cars on the track again!!

Ken Hobbs

Is the practice open to any car or only cars racing Saturday? I don't think pure stocks are running Saturday night thanks in advance

Usually practice is open to everyone...as I plan to have me ps there...and I know another that plans to come...

Ya I know a lot of the guys on here don't do the Facebook thing and Ken usually announces it there first. Hopefully they can get it ready for tomorrow.

top shelf and others are good at relaying info from FB to here.Although most of Corpus received little rain I understand the airport accumulated over 3" . The pits at STS have been scraped and dug out so much over the years the water just sits there. Hopefully it can get done.

No I appreciate Arob and Top Shelf helping. They have been very supportive. Actually the big problem at the track is the Spectator parking. The pits are much better. The only area that is wet is the back driveway and the very back grassy area.

Ken Hobbs