This Past Weekend

Kody, not sure how often you are on here anymore but want to tell you what a great job you've done with your series. We were at HoT Friday night and saw 19 Late Models show up and put on an awesome show. Then you got your 20 at CBS the next night. Seemed to be good parity in the series as there are several cars that had chances of winning. Someone that struggled Friday night had a solid finish Saturday and you're drawing some pretty big names to the series. Congratulations on a successful weekend for the series and thank you STLMS drivers for probably the best race of the night Friday. Would love to see full blown Late Models back in Corpus at some point in the near future.

Thanks Buddy. I can't take all the credit. We've had a lot of help this year from other drivers, car owners, other people spreading the word, raceontexas.com doing promo videos, and my phone rang like crazy after Jeremy Cross did the Dirt Collective promo for us.

As far as Corpus, I think we have quite a few that would love to run down there, but drawing car counts like this past weekend would take a pretty hefty purse down there. The tracks we are racing this year are pretty centrally located and allow us to pull from South, Houston area, DFW area, and a few from out west pretty easily.

I'd love to make the trip back down there, but I also don't want to bring 6 or 7 cars to a race and not put on a good show.

Archived