Live Updates 7-30-16

sounds like summer heat is getting to everyone, maybe a snow-cone stand might be the answer, Mandatory every driver have a snow-cone before they head onto track, who can be mad after having a nice cool snow-cone! Ugly side of racing, cars get wrecked, temper's flare, people says things they probably don't really mean, I'll be the first to admit I have lost my temper after a race or two. We've all got to remember this is our hobby and what we love to do, at the end of the night shake the man's (or woman) hand and leave it at the track, before we all end up having no place to race, then who are we going to blame? Life is to short to mad all the time! See ya'll at the track on the 13th.

P.S. the 13th is bike giveaway weekend, so if you can manage to donate a bike for a kid lets do so.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cooter the heat and humidity is a killer for sure this year! I do not know how yall can sit in staging with your race gear all on and not pass out. Snowcones sound like a good idea!

I have been shopping for a bike :-) See ya there! BTW cute outfits you had on a river ;)

Cooter the heat and humidity is a killer for sure this year! I do not know how yall can sit in staging with your race gear all on and not pass out. Snowcones sound like a good idea!

I have been shopping for a bike :-) See ya there! BTW cute outfits you had on a river ;)

hey now what happens at the river stays at the river, I had me an ice cream everyday I was there, didn't get mad at no body

01dwarfwife, I just didn't see y'all like a usually do after the races..I've just never seen 01 or 99 drive the way they did Sat..you are right it's not like.it uses to ne everyone takes.it way to serious of a hobby when it should be fun..it's getting more.and more expensive do you guys especially when you have very few sponsors of any at all...

Drivers should voice their concerns to track officials and stay out of others pit area and there would be less drama in the pits..

Hopefully will n better racing in a couple.of weeks..

Twarner...what is a sponsor? We sure do not know what one is Lol If my husband didnt love racing so much he could retire but he loves it, keeps him busy which keeps him alive so he works to race. It a quality of life deal for him. I would prefer if he did not race.

I just like to say. I know the race is not won on first lap. However if there is a hole any racer is going to go for it no matter what lap it is. However when a race car gets hit on left rear tire who fault is it. I know the same car has cut down left rear at start of 2 features. I say watch video you kinda see what happened. If it was my fault then blame me. I do say drive me like you want to be driven

I have caused many wrecked race cars. However I have gone and apologize. Just glad race on texas got it on video. Yes sometimes ot is just racing. Spmetimes it not. I apologize to 7 13 07 and 08. if I caused there cars to get torn up. Snoman

we all want to win,have fun, win win!!!!!.we need to take a breath. if there is one thing I have learned from asphalt to dirt is the dirt guys try to use 8 tires instead of 4 to make a turn. but some cars in that class are not pure stocks.tech ,tech tech

this has been said numerous times it will take protest to get tech done

we all want to win,have fun, win win!!!!!.we need to take a breath. if there is one thing I have learned from asphalt to dirt is the dirt guys try to use 8 tires instead of 4 to make a turn. but some cars in that class are not pure stocks.tech ,tech tech

this has been said numerous times it will take protest to get tech done

Its a shame it takes that..but who has extara $600 in that class

Yes, a lot is said about cars being illegal but not said where they are illegal.Shocks are one area for sure.Pulling a head maybe? Another way of looking at it is the guys and girls that run up front all the time have worked hard and/or have the experience to set up a car. Another is driving ability.Being a fan the Pure Stock class is deep in driver ability both at STS and SOS. The difference is in set up which is learned by trial and error. Your tech guy is asking what specifically what you want teched, Tell him as you don't want a replay of what happened a while back.Just a fan observation here.

Exactly what do y'all want tech to do they done shocks heads carbs short of tearing a engine down what else can they do instea!of bashing try to contribute jmo

Suspension mounting body mounts wheel base Pedal location pull plug in pan clutch cubic inch. Just naming what I know hasn't been checked in

my car. Also that doesn't involve tearing down somone.

Ok you asked...why do we have an inspection hole if its never used...also why have a compression rule if never checked...What about that cam rule that is so big...thats what NEEDS to be checked...

I'd laugh if my inspection plug was seized up.

Ok you asked...why do we have an inspection hole if its never used...also why have a compression rule if never checked...What about that cam rule that is so big...thats what NEEDS to be checked...and why do we have a shock claim rule...i know they were pulled but visual sometimes doesnt justify...

But heck season almost over now and cars torn up..lost cars...

Ok you asked...why do we have an inspection hole if its never used...also why have a compression rule if never checked...What about that cam rule that is so big...thats what NEEDS to be checked...

I dont even have tool to get mine out...not worried.

Ok so I see the pan inspection and cam compression I see all this and that's good how many of y'all have finished in top 4 that's tossing all this out there just curious not trying to start a fight because I know that some of y'all havnt all the time so unless you are in tech area everytime then how do you know what they check every race justbecause somebody says get they didn't check this or that you really don't know I seen compression done I seen heads pulled carb checked shocks pulled rear ends checked now is a after market pedal really that big of a competitive advantage weight has been checked I will tell you no inspection plugs have not been done but we do have tool for it was going to do that this last race but sometimes things change and if you want to know yes this last race I sent everbody thru tech to many tempers and to many people around so I decided that it would be best to clear the area and after a 3 lap race now a may be wrong for doing that but at the time I was trying to calm a bunch of mad people in the tech area that was all on me and I take theblame for that

Ok so I see the pan inspection and cam compression I see all this and that's good how many of y'all have finished in top 4 that's tossing all this out there just curious not trying to start a fight because I know that some of y'all havnt all the time so unless you are in tech area everytime then how do you know what they check every race justbecause somebody says get they didn't check this or that you really don't know I seen compression done I seen heads pulled carb checked shocks pulled rear ends checked now is a after market pedal really that big of a competitive advantage weight has been checked I will tell you no inspection plugs have not been done but we do have tool for it was going to do that this last race but sometimes things change and if you want to know yes this last race I sent everbody thru tech to many tempers and to many people around so I decided that it would be best to clear the area and after a 3 lap race now a may be wrong for doing that but at the time I was trying to calm a bunch of mad people in the tech area that was all on me and I take theblame for that

pulling stuff and looking at it is diffrent than finding and enforcing when heads was pulled what was teched??what gauges was used to tech heads, shocks was let go no enforcement,cam rule, check cam, check for stroked motors 6"rods bet you find a few....if i can make a race im bringing $600.00 dollars and yes who has $$$ but it is cheaper than some cars shock package just saying....is compression gauge working...

i bet your is frooze up with that cheatin shit you got....lol oh i forgot your daddy whipped u with junk yard motor and made it look easy

I haven't been in tech this year haven't been able to race much. Im not so much worried about tear downs I was just stating things that could be easily checked. Pedal location and aftermarket pedals are 2 different things. Aftermarket pedal in stock location no big deal. Pedals moved off of firewall or extensions put on pedal to move the seat way back different story. I have to make a new seat mount for my car if pedal location doesn't matter I may have to see how far back I can go.

i bet your is frooze up with that cheatin shit you got....lol oh i forgot your daddy whipped u with junk yard motor and made it look easy

I try not to make it look too obvious that I have been cheating like no other.

I haven't been in tech this year haven't been able to race much. Im not so much worried about tear downs I was just stating things that could be easily checked. Pedal location and aftermarket pedals are 2 different things. Aftermarket pedal in stock location no big deal. Pedals moved off of firewall or extensions put on pedal to move the seat way back different story. I have to make a new seat mount for my car if pedal location doesn't matter I may have to see how far back I can go.

go way way back to the trunk

I try not to make it look too obvious that I have been cheating like no other.

lol good luck im with you

Maybe thats a reason for people wanting stuff to be teched bc they have not been in the tech shed...and the issue with drivers being upset. Pounding on someone's rear bumper bc ur faster only pisses the other driver off....find a way to pass instead of following...

Archived