• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chevy35, not sure if you're talking about the heat or feature. In the heat, you were completely sideways in 1-2 and Shawn or Chris tapped your left rear. Racing deal on a slick track. In the feature on one of the restarts it looked like you got sideways trying to avoid that tire that was halfway up 4. You saved it and kept going but they stacked up a bit behind you. Maybe bad choice of words, no you didn't go all the way around but I'm sure that wasn't the start you were looking for and the track definitely looked dry-slick all night.

Has to be mistake cause 48c was winner and Dakota was 2nd

They had it that way at the pay-out window too, but was resolved it should have been the 42. I know the fans were a bit confused by the driver being moved back, because of the jump on the restart. I talked to him after the race and he said he realized what he had done and why he was penalized. I have been on both sides of the flagman's decisions before, didn't want to take the lead that way, but I thought I did a pretty good job holding off the 441 and 28, those guys pushed me to do my best, all in all a good race. Cooter

Cooter, hope you didn't take anything said personally. We didn't know what was going on and once I found out it was a ruling on the jump start, I posted it as quick as I could. You ran a great race, all of you top four or five did. Happy birthday by the way.

Ditto that,top shelf. Tell ya what , I continue to be impressed with all the young drivers(under 20 ) that are racing in South Texas.Dakota gets better every time I see him race and Mason not only races well but his demeanor is something else especially given his age.He could have easily pitched a fit Saturday night and would have a lot of people on his side.Instead he quickly took the blame and put that fire out quick.A big tip of the hat to both of these young men and keep up the good work!

not offend top shelf just helping set the record straight, and explain what happened for those that didn't realize. AROB you are correct these two young men handle themselves and their race cars very well. Talked with both of them after the race, was very impressed with both. Thanks for the Birthday wishes Top-shelf the win was that much sweeter, because of it.

congrats cooter good to see you kicked some rears... hopefully you get another win

Thanks, yes hope to get another win, but they're a lot of tough cars out there.

Archived