Feature Night Firecracker Spectacular

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snow with a 3 wide move takes the lead exiting 2, Danielsen into second as it looks like Mereda Major and John Wilson come together in 2. Officials checking on Major but she seems to be ok. Snow, Danielsen, Mikulencak, Hudgeons, and Mason Casteneda top 5. Major on the hook and her night ends.

2 to go Snow, Gilpin, Mikulencak, Danielsen, Casreneda you can throw a net on them and Gilpin escapes a mess with Mikulencak and Snow destroyed in turn 4. Gilpin sitting in victory lane. Snow and Danielsen able to drive away, Mikulencak's car not in good shape but Lawrence is ok. Gilpin from 28th to first on a last turn pass.

Patriotic music being performed by Riptide as fireworks are going off. After watching the replay, Snow spun in four, Mikulencakhad heavy contact with Snow then Gilpin which launched Gilpin ahead of a hard charging Casteneda who almost pulled off the sweep tonight.

There is no doubt the Pure Stock ruled the night! What a race from start to finish. And what a finish! I've seen a ton of races in my 56 years and this race ranks as one of the best! Great job to all the Pure Stock drivers ,especially the top 6! This race is a must see on RaceonTexas On Demand.The Pure Stock race alone is worth the price !

Yes talked with Joseph as we were showing EJ the replay. Bad racing luck and actually the contact Lawrence made with EJ is what got him going as Mason damn near snuck by on the low side. Great, clean race by those top 6 or so. For 28 cars on the track, all the Pure Stocks did a hell of a job.

long long day we came home with car which means its always a great night too bad the spin josh took stalled the car and battery would not start it back up .forgot to charge it back up after working out tails off just to get the car there ..now dad just needs to get that motor running just a tad better 305 against those 358s is a tough job and needs to be perfect . ....as for the racing some really good battles and looked like the track did a great job of having it ready . hot day very windy makes it hard to keep it from drying out like it could have ..just one thing I know many would agree with ,please water the pits next time when its that windy that was a killer back there ..... like to thank everyone who helped us get it running ..Sandoval racing for the motor and any other parts and labor contributes ....Ace trans mission thanks for the carb it helped and other things you help with .Miller Light ..a lot of folks came together to help us and sorry if I missed you you know who you are .thanks .

Archived