RichardFord

Decades of Asphalt: C.C. Speedway 1995 / 96 Full Length Videos

Great job, it is an awesome job you are taking on so we can all enjoy these epic battles from the past!

Hey mike makes you realize just how fast time flies ,Joshua was 4 and 5 back then I was 39 and 40 then ,and now he has raced 4 or 5 seasons and seems like it was only yesterday ..

Get you something to drink , grab a hot dog or pop corn and enjoy a full nights racing at C.C. Speedway , video is over 1 hr in length.

Decades of Asphalt | FULL RACE NIGHT | C.C. Speedway May 27 , 1995

Edited by RichardFord

Spent a few enjoyable hours with these videos, Richard. Takes you back to the rough and tumble good old days...

Really enjoyed the video. It was like 10 years earlier racing my brother Austin in the #3 Toyota Corolla when we raced together at Riverside Speedway. What I liked was being able to watch the other classes as well because I am a fan too. The racing was serious.

On a personal note, the majority of mini stock racers was saying a rear wheel drive car could not run with a front wheel drive car. David Horton was destroying the competition and later I was able to keep pace. Now the feeling was something needed to be done to slow down FWD cars but a few weeks after this video Austin set a new track record with that RWD car under current rules and went on to win several features. So the drive end was not what mattered. Eventually pure stocks are going to have to embrace front wheel drive and fuel injected cars if they want to carry on. When was the last carbureted rear drive car built?.