what do i get to do today

HiTech

Wow I get to decide I will light the pit burn some wood try not to burn some meat .I get to wash my truck if I choose too .I get to go to work the next day .I can decide I will or not work on a mustang this week .I can go out mow the yard trim the trees and leave a pile of mess if I want to .I can sit my butt right here and play on the pc watch tv .play with the dog .call someone who may give a damn .or make someone mad or happy ...there are so many things I get to do .the usa I live in lets you decide on many things not like other countries ... I wonder what it is like to live under dictatorship .but never want try it ..

I think I want to thank my late dad my uncle and my grand father for their love of country enough to fight the big war with out hesitation in order to give me the freedoms I so love .so many today don't realize the freedom they have was earned with the blood of others before them . I am not one of those .. every man who fights in any war should earn our respect . but that isn't always the case ..SADLY .well from this one man I say thank you I can never give you enough thanks for your sacrifice .......

THANKS TO ALL VETS .

I will ask the living what did you get to do today

Archived