Live Updates 5-29-16

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perry slips in four bringing Bowen and Flanagan on his bumper, those three battle for third as Mikulencak challenges Hoefling. Hoefling and Mikulencak collide on front straight and Mikulencak takes the lead through 1-2, Bowen closing in in 3rd, Perry spins and rolls to grass in 2.

All results are unofficial and just a quick note, thank you to Marcia and the other score keepers that try to keep track of the chaos, especially in the Pure Stocks. There were a group of cars all battling for fifth and to keep track of those that pull off or go a lap down. Those ladies do a good job organizing the chaos. My results may vary from official word and I'm not sure how tech went either.

Marcia and those other scorekeepers .. come on john .. Larraine McCain .. Sandra Foshee . Cindy BARBER ..shame on you for not knowing their names ..lol.. score keepers are like police and its a thankless job for the most part it isn't easy but with out em every one would be fighting for the front row on restarts and or lost as hell ..most don't realize when they look for that finish order it is those score keepers who made it happen .. they sit up there trying to see every hard to see number as a car goes by and hope its right .they very seldom get to enjoy a race .the races are packed one after another so they have to go back after the races are over and in a timely fashion get the results right for pay out and that takes many counts on paper to figure each and every lap where someone was .and are just plain worn out after words .they are the true heros at each and every race track in the nation ....now do you have that john . :lol:.. thank you for thanking them ..; and lets not forget each and every single sole who works at the racetracks for their sacrifice ..

First spin was a collection of cars and may have spun to avoid. Didn't see the whole event that brought that yellow, just the cars pulling away. The second spin was at the end of the race with a lap or two to go and he got the cat out of the way so they let the rest finish the race. Track got a little slick by the end of their feature. Mike, it was 2am and Marcia was the only one I could remember and she's the one that usually posts the results when they become official.

Marcia and those other scorekeepers .. come on john .. Larraine McCain .. Sandra Foshee . Cindy BARBER ..shame on you for not knowing their names ..lol.. score keepers are like police and its a thankless job for the most part it isn't easy but with out em every one would be fighting for the front row on restarts and or lost as hell ..most don't realize when they look for that finish order it is those score keepers who made it happen .. they sit up there trying to see every hard to see number as a car goes by and hope its right .they very seldom get to enjoy a race .the races are packed one after another so they have to go back after the races are over and in a timely fashion get the results right for pay out and that takes many counts on paper to figure each and every lap where someone was .and are just plain worn out after words .they are the true heros at each and every race track in the nation ....now do you have that john . :lol:.. thank you for thanking them ..; and lets not forget each and every single sole who works at the racetracks for their sacrifice ..

Thank you HiTech. We appreciate you thinking of us all. Have a great crew this year. I really appreciate Lorraine, Sandra and Cindy.

Top shelf .the ladies will let you off the hook this time .....glad you were there I was tired after work so stayed home and did not feel like fighting skeeters again . I cant spray that stuff on me makes me sweat .so do with out ... watching that boring 600 made me wished I had shown up .but you kept us informed thanks .

No problem Mike and yes all of the lovely ladies in the booth do an awesome job. The mosquitoes weren't bad up with the ROT crew. So Marcia, Lorraine, Sandra, and Cindy, thank you all for the work you put in and you ladies don't usually hear Thank You! For those that followed the thread, you're welcome too, glad to know it was helping someone that wasn't there. It was a great night also thank you to all the staff and drivers for a great show. Of course today we're thinking of those that paid the ultimate sacrifice and we get to enjoy our freedoms and race nights.

Archived