THANKS cts considering the hard to find a place to park just grab a spot dry enough turned out good some had to park outside the pits but worked out good . racers doing what they could to make room for others helped out a lot .with moving equipment trailers parking at angles .to bad that big stage wont fold up smaller nice parking area there ..great show though .

On another note maybe the track can add a sponsor the pits donation bucket at the ticket booth to fill in turn two area where talms and tps or other cars can have a nicer place to park ill pitch in what I can gets a little tight back there with limited spots and with line ups for each class right there its gets jammed up it has plenty of room just not set up to really park there if it rains at all 20 or more spots could be opened if we all pitch in ..

someone was parked there ivan big car I think and we don't know who talks to you bout your spot.. put your name on a post ...ross did not show up till late he has to work . he needs to know now where you bought that radiator he will need one now ..and and put the bumper back on and a new cooler ..he moved to back and after a few laps started his way to the front and was looking good till I think it was the 50 who spun in turn one .ross really had no where to go and bang big hard hit ...

Yup, got out of work late and with this growing Austin traffic I made it just in time to miss the 2nd practice. I did go Friday night and got some laps in. I'm definitely feeling more confident in the car. If I come into the turn to hot I feel like I can save it pretty consistently. And I was settling in after a couple laps and was starting to surge and hoping for a yellow to real the 3 at the front back in. To bad that yellow was at my expense. lol

Archived