Race Starting Order. Heats and Feature

Im wondering how the starting order is determined for heats and features.

Thank you

I think the go by imca rule book. Low point average in front. If you finish in a qualifying position in heat then those qualified start in front but low point average in front to high point average not point total point average .

so you start the heats based off point average...lowest starting in front?

Then feature.

Say top 4 qualify. so thats 8 cars..

those 8 will start up front of feature but lined up starting with lowest point average no matter how you finish in top 4?

then 8 on back is still lowest point average on back with point leader in back?

what makes average 2 or more races.

what if you have only made 1?

per IMCA line up, heats are lined up by points average lowest to the front. Feature if you have 2 heats top ten in the heat

, lowest point average to the front. Everyone else behind that. Reminder if you miss two consecutive races, you fall out of the average (you don't lose your points) . I have a print out i can send you.

dont really worry daniel joseph snow is untouchable cant be beat so i hear just plan on going and try to beat him that would be good.... :lol::rolleyes:

well we'll see what a new crate can do up against him. if dont give him trouble guess ill have to find another way...lol.

And I beat him in the heat anybody can jump the cushion and that's all it takes snowman is damn good bit CAN BE BEAT

I watched the race on Race-on-Texas. Was a good clean race, Ole Joe made a little mistake and you were right there to take advantage, good clean pass. Both of ya did a very good job on what looked like a very heavy track. Watch all the races from that night, track looked like it came in real well for the Features. Great job to all the track workers that made it possible for ya'll to race.

Then feature.

those 8 will start up front of feature but lined up starting with lowest point average no matter how you finish in top 4?

an average is your total points devided by number nights you have raced.

Then feature.

After the qualifying spots the line up is how you finished in heat.

an average is your total points devided by number nights you have raced.

Archived