?Race Order For This Saturday (April 2)?

og39ss

Was wondering what the race order was going to be for OPENING NIGHT Saturday

Here At Work We Are On MANDATORY WORK Saturday and Sunday :angry: :angry: , and I am trying to see if I could make it to RACE..THANKS IN ADVANCE :unsure: :unsure:

Unfortunately I got put on call this weekend so good luck to everyone.

The way work is, I would be happy to be put on call !!!

What were we suppose to fix on the payout window?

As soon as all class were clear to pay we prepare the pay envelopes and started pay out. The pay out window stayed open until 12:45 am. If you had not picked up pay by then you can pick it up at the next race.

That was the answer i was looking for.

thank you.

I was wanting to know if they had spead up the process. Looks like it.

As soon as all class were clear to pay we prepare the pay envelopes and started pay out. The pay out window stayed open until 12:45 am. If you had not picked up pay by then you can pick it up at the next race.

Marcia,

Just a question for my clarification. Our class raced 1st. We came to the pay window at 11:00 and were told our class was not cleared to pay. We have a 3 hr. drive home so we went ahead and left. We'll pick it up next time we race, but how long does it take to clear a class? Should we have waited 15...30...45 more minutes? I would have thought if you're class races 1st, by the time the last class is racing the 1st class would have been cleared.

Let me know, so we'll know what to do next time we race.

Thanks,

Rusty

Marcia,

Just a question for my clarification. Our class raced 1st. We came to the pay window at 11:00 and were told our class was not cleared to pay. We have a 3 hr. drive home so we went ahead and left. We'll pick it up next time we race, but how long does it take to clear a class? Should we have waited 15...30...45 more minutes? I would have thought if you're class races 1st, by the time the last class is racing the 1st class would have been cleared.

Let me know, so we'll know what to do next time we race.

Thanks,

Rusty

Rusty,

The LLM were cleared. But Tech does not notify me until last class is clear. Even if they did, I do not have anyone I can send down there to do payment out until the races are completed. I will discuss with Ken, to see if we can get have someone available to get the pay when your class is cleared. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I will try to correct the problem as soon as I can. I appreciate you talking with me about this. Loved seeing this class race this week. Can't wait for your to come back.

Archived