Race day Friday & Easter egg hunt

It's finally time to race again. Seems like it's been a long time since last race. We had great races opening night and look forward to another fun night. Be sure to bring the kids baskets as we will be having an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids. See ya Friday.

Poor ole #51 is still on jackstands. Ill more than likely be there watching and taking notes...

got a spare motor if that will help? It ain't quite as good as the one in my car though (needs some red paint, to make it fast ya know) how is your motor coming?

Sounding like we're gonna have a good showing in Street Stocks this week also... Just from the ones I am personally aware of should make for about 12 of them and I think there are others I am not even aware of....... Cooter, I do have some red coloring in the wrap on the #55 Street Stock, so hopefully that will make it fast....... :unsure: ..... And, I am gonna go to Good Friday mass at Noon to get all the good graces that I can on my side..... Need all the help I can get!

Sounding like we're gonna have a good showing in Street Stocks this week also... Just from the ones I am personally aware of should make for about 12 of them and I think there are others I am not even aware of....... Cooter, I do have some red coloring in the wrap on the #55 Street Stock, so hopefully that will make it fast....... :unsure: ..... And, I am gonna go to Good Friday mass at Noon to get all the good graces that I can on my side..... Need all the help I can get!

hey no fair stacking the deck. looking forward to good racing. It should truly be a good Friday

Poor ole #51 is still on jackstands. Ill more than likely be there watching and taking notes...

got a spare motor if that will help? It ain't quite as good as the one in my car though (needs some red paint, to make it fast ya know) how is your motor coming?
Man I just got this...and yes a spare motor would help...lol bc that's what I'm lacking...hopefully itn will be ready before havoc...lol

Is that red 33 car coming? !!!

heard the owner would be out of town and the hired gun has his new ride ready to race, so he should be giving the guys in L.M. a run for their money

Is that red 33 car coming? !!!

Heard the owner is scared of it.

33 not able to come have other things to finish before i can have fun, and car not legal still have decking in car so if and when i have time i will work on car then come play...

Archived