purestock

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are not pure stocks...lol..jk..yes good racing up front.

was one hell of a race, was glad to see some real pure stock's hanging right in there with the poser's

Not sure how you figure there posers. I walked over and looked at them myself in the pits and besides aluminum bodies wasnt nothing secret about them. Tony was parked beside them and got a good look at them. I know those holy moly cars are pretty good cars.

I did see some stuff on the cars that were not up to SOS rules but they let him run all I know is the car that won the race on his interview thanks a sponsor for building is shocks so if that tells you anything the way I read the rules you can't have shocks built you going to run stock shocks just hope you don't continue during the regular season will not good be good for the track just my opinion

I did see some stuff on the cars that were not up to SOS rules but they let him run all I know is the car that won the race on his interview thanks a sponsor for building is shocks so if that tells you anything the way I read the rules you can't have shocks built you going to run stock shocks just hope you don't continue during the regular season will not good be good for the track just my opinion

Can run any shocks now but the track can claim them if I'm not mistaken. Love to see the track upset someone by claiming their shocks and potentially lose a racer.

Not sure how you figure there posers. I walked over and looked at them myself in the pits and besides aluminum bodies wasnt nothing secret about them. Tony was parked beside them and got a good look at them. I know those holy moly cars are pretty good cars.

could spot several things that aren't allowed ( and that's seated in the stands watching) didn't walk over and inspect the cars close, just know what I could spot as they came by. I race the class and know my rules.

also thanked HOT chassis, TCCI carberator's! not says he was running them, BUT you usually don't thank sponsor's unless your getting something from them! man knew how to drive and he has a damn fine car, just don't believe it was truly a pure stock

Sadly at this point if y'all don't expect those cars to be there on the bigger races to take the money from the locals you might want to start to get used to it. Every time there is a rules change or exception they always say they are trying to get more out of town cars to show up unfortunately those are what seems to be running out of town and the rule changes make it easier for them to show up.

So what did you see from the stands cooter that was so "obvious " track allowed them to race so apparently wasnt too bad. Those 3 cars race all over the place at abunch of different tracks.

Not being an ass but do you have a car in the class? They have pushed looks onto us cause they don't want us to look like street stocks we are told to run after market body panels not straight sheet metal no decking is allowed. look at them and you will see they look nothing like our typical pure stocks they look like a street stock. When it comes to a big race and especially the first race of the season I highly doubt they will turn a car away

My brother was driving the number 11 car Saturday night. Yes it has a aluminum body, but he had to make it weigh 3400 lbs. to race. His car and the 22t have done there home work on driving and setup on these cars. I plan on building a car for this class and yes it will have a steel body, but I am not going to spend an arm and a leg on shipping for body panels. There are people out there that build steel factory looking bodies in texas.

I own an drive the 22t that's a HM CHASSIS there built out of my shop in splendora tx if anyone has any questions or concerns we'll be more than happy to help you or let you look at them our cars met every rule per shady oaks except the bodies which rob Sanderson gave us the ok, also are stuffs legal to go anywhere an race an has won at damn near every track around and haven't had any issues. This passed weekend we had bad luck and ended the night leading with broke distributor.

Archived