kart rules

hray

My two cents is also " keep it simple" from youth to senior karts, go back to what made it competitive and what made for good turn out in those classes, They Had 10 to 15 karts in each of those classes back then.. Stock harbour frieght motors, allow rejetting of THE STOCK carbs,after maket breather, after market exhaust after market throttle plate. And for the record,where did the 10 to 15 super fast open motor flat karts disappear to? I can tell you, when the winged micro sprints where for lack a better term "allowed or forced" into our class. we did not like that, Our opinon was you dont run cage karts with flat karts. We tried to get them thier own class but was told no. so we left.. Had alot of great times on that little track. may even come back if we dont have to run with cage karts.

If you give me a call please we will talk about adult flat karts. 3615493957

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go back to the original rules, keep it cheap and you will get most of the karts back. That sanction stuff will only cost more money. I got two karts sitting in the shop because of the rules,yall let it get out of hand so we found another sport that is not out of hand, Kids would love to come back and race karts!!!!

Archived