TPS 2016 Partial Schedule

TPS News Release

Texas Pro Sedans 2016 Partial Race Schedule:

April 23 -- Central Texas Speedway – Qualifying Time Trials, 25 Lap Feature Race

May 7 ---- Open Date

June 4 --- Open Date

June 18 - Central Texas Speedway – Qualifying Time Trials, 25 Lap Feature Race

July 9 ---- Central Texas Speedway – Qualifying Time Trials, 25 Lap Feature Race

July 30 -- Open Date

Sept 3 --- Open Date

Sept 10 - Central Texas Speedway – Qualifying Time Trials, 25 Lap Feature Race

Oct 22 --- Central Texas Speedway – Qualifying Time Trials, 25 Lap Feature Race < (final 2016 TPS points race)

Date ------TBA -- 2016 Texas Pro Sedans Awards Dinner (date, time and location to be announced)

Open Date Note: TPS proposed the four open dates to CCS. TPS is awaiting a reply or approval from CCS.

Note: The 2016 TPS Schedule, like most other racing schedules, “is subject to change, additions or deletion”

For further information contact:

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans Administrative & Publications Director

210/655-3222 office

210/365-3221 cell

neilupchurch@sbcglobal.net

Don: If I hear about anyone wanting a late model chassis, I'll let you know.

For better results, may I suggest that you move your notice to the Speed Zone Classifieds.

We all hope to hear of your return to Texas Pro Sedan racing soon.

Also, have you heard lately what Dan Monroe's plans are about racing at CC Speedway in 2016? Please let me hear from you about this much anticipated and frequently asked question I receive from racers of all classes.

Neil Upchurch

210/655-3222 office
210/365-3221 cell

Memo to: Mike McCain

Texas racing needs you’re vast knowledge of the Corpus Christi Speedway racing scene applied to factually reporting the answers to the frustrating question of whether or not Dan Monroe will or won’t open CCS for 2016 season racing and his reasoning.

HITech should go to Dan's bar with notepad in hand, ask all the questions Texas racers want answered, take notes and post a full report here on Lone Star Speed Zone ASAP.

Thanks - Neil

YES ... At today's much lower cost per gallon, $10 ought to cover the short trip from Corpus Christi to Ingleside and return to Corpus Christi.

The TPS Treasury, created from dues created by deposits from TPS members will cover that cost.

Btw: Several TPS members have asked why J.B. McCain hasn't renewed his TPS membership to race his fast Ford Pinto during the upcoming 2016 season? Check your e-mail received today. (Please answer on this forum J.B.)

Also: Is Mike "Hi Tech" going to answer the question posted above about being the reporter?

Thanks,

Neil Upchurch
210/655-3222 office
210/365-3221 cell

I TELL you what neil you send me the 10 bucks and ill take a trip over to the bar . I drive a hummer , Sorry a dodge hummer least that is what my v6 sounds like hum hum ..or you could just ask me to go over and ask dan for all the drivers and racing staff of such great series if the track is going to open and is it going to be possible to get a deal going or if tps will be invited MY TIME AND TRIP COULD BE FOR FREE IF YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR DISLIKE FOR ME HEART TO ASK PROPERLY . that as a friend and a fan of tps I will do ...now dan may just throw me out on my butt .butttttt I am willing to take the bounce ..

YOURS TRUELY HI TECH AKA MICHEAL WAYNE MCCAIN .....

NOW

LETS SEE IF YOU WILL ASK ME ..just going off your question and challenge to me . ;)

ALSO I do not email .I do not text .I do not facebook .I do not tweet . . speedzone is the best way to answer me

I’ll try to cover the most meaningful items in the McCain’s posts.

“Who in is J.B. McCain?” My mistake and I apologize to Joshua McCain.

As for “JOSHUA MCCAIN he has not and will not renew his TPS membership.” That is a major disappointment. The Texas Pro Sedans need competitive drivers in the TPS racing series. Joshua McCain was a very competitive driver when he raced in TPS.

Mike wrote, ”or you could just ask me to go over and ask dan for all the drivers and racing staff of such great series if the track is going to open and is it going to be possible to get a deal going or if tps will be invited MY TIME AND TRIP COULD BE FOR FREE IF YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR DISLIKE FOR ME HEART TO ASK PROPERLY. that as a friend and a fan of tps I will do”.

Mike – aka Hi Tech – I hereby ask you to make the trip in behalf of all the Texas Pro Sedans drivers, the staff and the “great” TPS Series to get the information from Dan Monroe and make the post. TPS appreciates the offer of a FREE TRIP and hereby does request that to you do it ASAP. A complete TPS season depends on a good schedule which includes CC Speedway. E-mails have been sent to Dan offering 4 dates with the same purse deal as all years in which TPS has supported Dan. Cody agrees on the dates in behalf of TALMS.

As for as your “FREE TRIP” offer, I will send you a check for $10 anyhow, after the post is made on this forum.

As for as “my dislike for you”, where in the world did you ever get that idea? I like all TPS drivers and their crews and you have served in both important TPS roles for more years than I can count. I wouldn't have worked for TPS for 41 years if I didn't.

Thank you,

Neil Upchurch

210/655-3222 office
210/365-3221 cell

Mike: I will show you as one of the sponsors of the first TPS race at Central Texas Speedway on April 23rd. I will deposit your $10 in the Sponsor Appreciation the normal credits position of the Race Results.

Please do make your trip, take your notes and post your story on this forum ASAP.

Also, please do what you can as a TPS spokesman to influence Dan to accept the four dates Cody and I have offered to CCS.

Thanks - Neil

i will carry the wishes ...as for this forum i will not post it here if dan does not want . but i will let you know first hand ...my cell number is 361 . 290 ,2035 ..you can call me after 3 pm tomorrow and we can go over the wishes . cant not promise ill get anything from them .but wont hurt to try .

• 3 weeks later...

i will carry the wishes ...as for this forum i will not post it here if dan does not want . but i will let you know first hand ...my cell number is 361 . 290 ,2035 ..you can call me after 3 pm tomorrow and we can go over the wishes . cant not promise ill get anything from them .but wont hurt to try .

Hey Mike, did you get to talk with Dan?

Just trying to figure out if I need to get another gear for CC!

Archived