found this pic

hippyracer00

Sign on front straight wall says "OctoberFast Thur. 10/11 - Sat. 10/13". The only years Oct the 11th fell on a Thur. are 1973, 1979, 1984, 1990, 2001, 2007, 2012 and 2013. Since the Toyota factory is not there, that leaves out the 2000's. If Jason Oats car is in the picture, that leaves out the '70's and '80's-----so, 1990?????

I'm not sure that's correct Rusty it appears to be one of the Garcias cars on the right of the late-model pad yellow car with green trailer beside that appears to be Mike balzer's car when he was sponsored by Wolff and I believe the scoreboard was put up very late 90s. I'm sure Texas Tom can tell you the exact date and time. Lol

I'm not sure that's correct Rusty it appears to be one of the Garcias cars on the right of the late-model pad yellow car with green trailer beside that appears to be Mike balzer's car when he was sponsored by Wolff and I believe the scoreboard was put up very late 90s. I'm sure Texas Tom can tell you the exact date and time. Lol

The next possible year would be 2001. When was the Toyota plant built?

Come o n Tom, set us all straight.

The scoreboard was put up before I was NASCAR Chief Steward and that was the mid 90's. I stick with the 1990 date for the photo.

Nick

I took a closer look at these pictures and this is the best I can figure:

Left to right:

#41 Donnie Horrelka

#20 red white and blue car

#? Looks like the # starts with the #1

White car with red #s

#9 red car with white #s

#8 white car with black skirt bottom and red tail piece

#5 this is the car I think is Jason Oates

#28 valvoline car

#25 red and blue car I think is Audie Howell