31st

ME TOO !!!! im just getting to no the buick a little better and the season's ending and im gonna start tearing it apart and redoing the body in our down time.

Good luck to Eric! He's a great young man and has a true passion for racing and has become a real student of the game.

Keep me post Rodney and i'll bring you some of that mason jar stuff we were all sharing at the end of the last race. lol

I need two more races to have a chance at taking the championship in my first full year. Putting in time and hard work, over 12 hours of automotive work today, only 8 on the clock though. Getting my engine clean and smooth for the next race. New tires on the right side. If all goes according to plan I'll be very fast. I'm gonna try and do the last of my work on the car tomorrow and get to the track for some practice, but friday rain or shine I'll be putting in laps. Still gotta finish pulling my intake manifold, clean it, clean my injectors, change oil, change plugs and put in new plug wires. Good thing is I'm off work tomorrow. Thanks for the good luck Ivan! I need two wins and I ain't gonna get them without two races and some luck!

wow bad stuff heading towards the track up from new braunfel never seen purple clouds before by radar .must be that tornado or funnel cloud with heavy rain ...nicks son could explain that color .... but looks like it wont last long ..good luck

Oh man. We got clobbered here in San Antonio a couple of hours ago and it's still making with the wet stuff....

Hopefully it will blow on through and be beautiful - if absolutely soggy - by race time.

Nick

Not sure if there was very much damage from the tornado in New Braunfels. I know there is some power lines down. Flooding is the major problem now, listening to the scanners it sounds like there are a lot of high water rescues going on, and the Comal River is shooting up pretty quick.

Archived