South Texas Speedway 2016 Schedule

Ken told me today that the Go Karts will be racing next season. They will be part of the racing not a intermission. So anyone that have kids that want to race karts Facebook me and let me know so when we get the rules ready I can get them out to everyone interested.

We are running the Sr./ Jr outlaws and the Open karts at Getcha $ome on Saturday night for a dash for cash.

I have one also. Rolling Shaw with wide 5s, a Saginaw trans, driveshaft, and headers. Not the prettiest car in the world but could be nice.

If your Shaw is a tube car like most are, better read the LLM rules. Tube cars can fit the rules, but there are some pretty specific requirements of how they have to be built and what front suspension geometry they have to use.

If your Shaw is a tube car like most are, better read the LLM rules. Tube cars can fit the rules, but there are some pretty specific requirements of how they have to be built and what front suspension geometry they have to use.

My car actually used to run with y'all. It is the white z71. Shaw with a Camaro clip.

I also just picked up a full tube alcohol late model. Curious to see if that is what number 3 is?????

Thank you Ken and STS for giving the Sport Compacts another chance to develop. I love the "ALL INCLUDED" attitude you guys have. That's what works from my experience. Now I not only get to race some, I have a place to ride my bike to as well. I can get there early on an off day and enjoy the Turn 5 Bar as well. 2016 is going to be a BLAST!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived