Boundless(DIRT)/ WoO struggles continue

rebelracewriter

very ,very interesting reb-guess when the"KING" speaks-people listen-sounds like the King and his men have an escape route in place-find it interesting also that the drivers havent signed the contracts he said boundless was trying to shove down their throats-will have to wait for the rest of the story-ought to be good

• 2 weeks later...

As with all stories. There always seems to be two sides of the story. I do not know the whole deal and all the facts. But I am shocked to see that anyone is suspecting DIRT MOTORSPORTS structure and finacial footage that they possess. Purse money is being paid as said by Kinser himself. Appearence fees are also being paid as also stated by Kinser. From what I know and understand. It is a issue of signing contracts with DIRT to promise support and unity with the organization. As stated by Kinser. He signs 1 year deals and nothing more. This is understandable. Dirt Motorsports on the other hand is looking for unity and commitment. As DIRT has a great deal invested into this whole thing. So it is understandable for them to pursue this as well. DIRT Series drivers and Late Model series drivers have signed contracts. The sprint drivers are reluctant. Reasons for being is yet to be completely revealed to me. But I hope to find out

DIRT motorsports has moved very fast. With the purchase of major raceways, sanctions and more. Cash flow has been mainly on setting up the company with a foundation to work from. More purchases of sanctions and possibly raceways are in the future. A great deasl of money has been spent on media tools to help promote and air the racing entertainment product to viewers and listeners via radio and tv. With the like of some of the best core group management people available ( Who also have the proffesional back ground ), I am not to worried about its future. But I am going to sit on the side lines and watch things unfold. No other group that has in the past ( And there has been some before ) made it this far and with such an impact.

Below you will see what DIRT has for it's latest news release. Please read on.....

--------------------------

Dirt Motorsports™ Completes $4.0 Million Institutional Financing

NORMAN, OK, March 1, 2005 / Business Wire / Boundless Motor Sports Racing, Inc. d/b/a DIRT MotorSports™ (DIRT) (OTCBB: BMSR.OB) announced today it has completed a $4.0 million institutional financing through the sale of Series B Convertible Preferred Stock, convertible into 1,333,333 common shares. In connection with the purchase of the Series B Convertible Preferred Stock, the purchasers were issued 667,000 common stock purchase warrants with an exercise price of $4.00. Additionally, DIRT announced that $1.0 million of promissory notes issued in connection with August 2004 Series A Convertible Preferred Stock Financing has converted into equity pursuant to the terms of the notes.

“Based on the plan we began implementing in 2004, following the completion of the $12 million Series A Financing completed in August 2004, we are investing heavily in our operations in 2005,” said Paul A. Kruger, DIRT Chairman and CEO.

“We have a committed and growing investor base that understands the importance of making these investments now to firmly establish DIRT as the national leader in dirt motorsports racing as well as a nationally recognized and respected sports entertainment company. We have added crucial management talent during the quarter and have the resources to continue our aggressive growth strategy.”

“In 2005, with the sport’s premier World of Outlaws’® drivers and an exciting schedule reaching millions of fans at racing venues and on television,” continued Kruger, “we are increasing the national exposure for our promoters, team owners, drivers and sponsors and are working to build long term sustainable shareholder value.”

For complete details related to the Series B Financing please refer to the Company’s Form 8-K, which the Company intends to file with the SEC this week.

----------------------------------------------

DIRT is now on the New York Stock exchange. The finacial backing they have is huge. If it's money that some people have a question about. Lay it to rest. DIRT is looking for commitements from promoters and drivers. Some are reluctant. And it seems to be showing. Both sides have there reasons for doing what they do.

I will make it known that I support DIRT INC. It is a chance for dirt track racing to be finally be brought to a new level here in the modern age. It is a level that goes beyond what some other sanctions and individuals have mentioned even less than 60 days ago here in our own racing communities in Texas.

The day may be coming were you may be watching dirt track racing instead of figure skating on tv. And I welcome that! Lol!

This is interesting.

Just 5 days after the news release that you may have read from the first posting link above. Steve Kinser and 14 other major WoO sprint drivers signed commitments. Please read on............

Dirt Motorsports™ Signs Country's Top Sprint Car Drivers

The World of Outlaws Sprint Series® 2005 “Mean 15” Announced.

NORMAN, OK, February 28, 2005

DIRT MotorSports™, announced that it has signed agreements with the country’s top 15 sprint car drivers to participate in the 2005 World of Outlaws Sprint Series®. As in 2004 when an estimated four million fans packed dirt tracks around the country, the Mean 15™ have committed to Boundless to appear at more than 90 season events.

“I’m looking forward to it (the season)”, said legendary 19-time World of Outlaws Sprint Series Champion Steve Kinser. “We’re going to try to do what we’ve been doing, try to win some races and win a championship. A lot of hard work goes on here. We have a pretty good race team so I think we’re going to be in the hunt.”

In addition to Kinser who won his 500th World of Outlaws A-Main Feature event in 2004, the 2005 World of Outlaws Sprint Series Mean 15 once again includes veteran favorites such as Danny Lasoski, Donny Schatz, Joey Saldana and Craig Dollansky.

“I think DIRT has done a wonderful job overcoming the adversity of trying to take the series over and getting through some of the problems that were there,” said Craig Dollansky, who is currently second in series point standings. “I see nothing but positives. I think they’ve done a great job and I look forward to being a part of the Mean 15 once again.”

Also returning to the Mean 15 are Jason Meyers, Tim Shaffer, Daryn Pittman, Jason Sides, Brian Paulus, Paul McMahan, Mark Kinser and 2004 Kevin Gobrecht Rookie of the Year, Kraig Kinser. Joining the Mean 15 in 2005 are Tim Kaeding and the eighteen-year-old contender for the 2005 Kevin Gobrecht Rookie of the Year, Brandon Wimmer.

“We’re very excited to have the top sprint drivers in the country along with some really promising young talent as part of the 2005 Mean 15,” said Paul A. Kruger, Boundless Chairman and CEO. “When you bring this formidable group up against popular local favorites, combined with the improved race operations made possible by new sponsors such as AMB Timing Systems and RACEceivers, it makes for an incredible show for fans.”

Jay,

I should of took care of you when I saw you at Texas Motor Speedway. It was a long ways down from that 3rd floor! Lol! Keep in touch and I will see you in Oklahoma maybe.

Here is some more information about Dirt Motorsports. It's old news but may be of some value to those that may want to know.

--------------------------------------------------

MARK NOBLE APPOINTED AS NEW VP SALES/MARKETING

NORMAN, OK, September 13, 2004

Boundless announced that it has appointed Mark Noble VP Sales and Marketing. Noble’s focus will be to develop marketing and sponsorship opportunities for the company’s three dirt track racing series: World of Outlaws (WoO) Sprints, WoO Late Models and DIRT Modified.

Until 2003 Noble previously served as President of the Lending Division of International Web Works Inc., a leading national internet based marketing firm which Noble co-founded in 2001. Under Noble’s direction, the division reported more than $1,400,000 in revenue its first year. In 2001 Noble also served as a marketing consultant to the U.S. Olympic Committee, headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO. Prior to his experience with International Web Works, Noble had a partnership interest in White Oak Mortgage LLC, located in Raleigh, NC. When Noble sold his interest in 2001, he was President of the company which had grown to include six offices providing services in twelve states.

-------------------------------------------------------------

BOUNDLESS MOTOR SPORTS RACING, INC. ANNOUNCES ADDITION OF DANIEL H. CATHCART TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

NORMAN, OK, August 17, 2004

Boundless announced that it has named Daniel H. Cathcart to its Board of Directors.

Cathcart is currently a manager of CST Partners, LLC, a real estate management and investment partnership headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO. Cathcart is also the son of Silas S. Cathcart, former Chairman and CEO of Illinois Tool Works (ITW), a Fortune 100 Company, and a member of the Board of Directors of General Electric from 1976 until his death in 2001.

Cathcart formerly served on the staff of The Rose Institute for State and Local Government of The Claremont McKenna College, a national political research center. In 1981, Cathcart was appointed Special Assistant to the Secretary of Education by the Reagan administration. After this appointment, Cathcart served as a Managing Director of the Prime Group, a national real estate development firm headquartered in Chicago, IL.

------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRT MOTORSPORTS™ ANNOUNCES NEW CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER

NORMAN, OK, February 07, 2005

(Boundless) d/b/a DIRT MotorSports™, announced that it has appointed Brian Carter as Chief Financial Officer for the Company. Carter will report directly to Chairman and CEO Paul A. Kruger.

From January 2002 through December 2004, Carter served as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Prescient Applied Intelligence (Prescient), f/k/a viaLink Company (OTCBB: PPID) a supplier of advanced commerce technology solutions. From November 2000 until January 2002, Carter served as Vice President of Finance for Prescient. Currently Carter serves on the Board of Directors of Prescient. Prior to his joining Prescient, he held various positions with Deloitte & Touche LLP, most recently as Senior Manager.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

BOUNDLESS MOTOR SPORTS RACING, INC. ANNOUNCES NEW CAPITAL INVESTMENT BY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS

NORMAN, OK, July 30, 2004

Boundless announced today it closed on $12,934,000 in funding from institutional investors through the sale of Series A Convertible Preferred Stock with a Conversion Price of $2.70 Per Share. In connection with the purchase of the Series A Convertible Preferred Stock, the purchasers were issued 3,832,296 common stock purchase warrants with an exercise price of $3.00.

Nick,

I almost forgot to answer your question. Sorry.

Who am I???

My name is Douglas Rollo. ( I do not hide behind key boards so I will publicly state my name.) No, I am not related to any of the Rollo's you may know of in the Houston area but would like to meet them. I am what my log in name implies. I am a track announcer that has done announcing duties in central and north Texas. And have done announcing in Michigan and a Ohio a few times. And on occassion, a few southern state as well. I just did co announcing work for fridays portion of the Pro Cuts World Dirt Track Championships at Texas Motor Speedway. I am the track announcer for Kennedale Motor Speedway near Ft. Worth. I will be the announcer for the up and comming event called "The Battle of the States Race near Ardmore Oklahoma. I am in no way affliliated with DIRT Motorsports ( Also known as Boundless Motorsports. ) Enough about me ok?

As far as creditability???

Not sure what you need. Is it my source of information? I can only give creditability to press releases that I have recieved from various sources on the above subject matter. What I have read is what everyone else has read. Is it my knowledge of racing? I claim to be about as bright as a 5 watt buld. My wife will tell you that statement is over rated! Lol! ( Jay! Doooon't event add to that comment...Yes, I do know your humorous nature. Lol! ) I dabble some with writing articles and a few other things related to the racing industry. You may have read some of them in Stck Car racing, Speedway Illustrated and Circle Track through the years. I once was the Texas Northern Regional Director for DIRT Racing Magazine, a position that was nothing more than a title. Been known to get in trouble with telling the truth publicly on occasion, right Jay?

Not sure of what else to tell you about myself and creditability issues. I have been laying in the weeds so to speak for months and have read many postings here on this site. I have made very few postings.

I don't know Doug, I'd have given you credit for a 25 watter! :lol::D:)

Nick, Doug is a guy a lot like myself.(Though I think he gets paid- <_< ) Has many interests in racing and his finger in many pots of the racing community. We have both had occasions to make statements of our opinions that weren't taken well and are members of an elite group of "Banned for Life" non-racers.

Hey Doug, maybe Matt McLaughlin is looking for people like us? ;) LMAO

Thanks Doug for sharing your identity and your racing background with our TSZ readers.

Pretty impressive I'd say. All except the part about you and Jay being buds... I know Jay has the Hooters Girls all drooling over him so I imagine your groupies must be the Bud Girls...

Nick Holt

Nick,

Bud Girls?! Don't I wish!!! Lol! The only women I can get to look at me are at the old folks home. And they are so old they all fart dust! Thanks for the info on the Hooter girls. I will have to keep this in mind as I am about to complete a Hooters sponsorship deal for Kennedale Motor Speedway. Sorry Jay. But you will have to be restrained from entering the KMS establishment during the special event race later this year. As the Hooter girls will be present.

Jay,

25 watter? Gee thanks! That must be a 25 watt black light bulb huh?

sell...sell...sell...or is it a buying opportunity? LOL

They raised $4 million bucks...actualy $3.3 in cash and had $700,000 in debt converted to equity, so that saved them another $700,000 in cash...so selling the extra stock added a lot more shares (and warrants to buy lots more)...so the price went down per share, but there were a bunch more shares issued...in total the company is worth more, but the price per share is a little lower...

Hmmm...is there money to be made in racing after all?

Archived