Prayers for Slick Yoeman's family.

txtom

Keep Slick Yoemans and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

His Son Ryan died from injuries suffered in an automobile accident in High Point, NC. Ryan was 35.

He was hit by a 18 year old drunk driver.

I can't even begin to imagine the pain of losing a son. Lord, we're asking You to bring some measure of comfort to Slick and his family as they pass through this time of hurt and grief. In Jesus Name. Amen

Slick Yoemans … We remember you and extend condolences to your family at this time of the loss of its son Ryan. We remember.

The Texas racing community very well remembers Slick. You were a competitor in the TEXAS INTERNATIONAL DRIVER'S ASSOCIATION Late Model Series, The Texas Race of Champions and Texas Grand Prix at Texas World Speedway. We remember Slick’s racing performance in this part of the USA with 27 TIDA wins. We especially remember the 1991 Texas Race of Champions which was won by Slick Yoemans of High Point, NC in the #24 Ford Thunderbird. We also remember The Texas Grand Prix in September 21, 1991 and April 11, 1992 when you entered the TWS Victory Circle driving that same #24 Ford T Bird.

Your neighbors in Corpus Christi, Texas well remember your exploits and championships at CC Speedway.

We all remember and respect you Slick.

At this time we share in your grief upon the tragic loss of your son Ryan.

I know that you will come through this painful time. I know this because you are strong and a champion.

Respectfully - Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans Administrative & Publications Director
Founder and Former TIDA President and Race Director
Founder and Former Texas Pro Sedans Race Director
Former Race Director at Texas World Speedway

• 1 month later...

Archived