Sign in to follow this  
NickHolt

Shady Oaks Speedway 2015 Halloween Havoc payout and information

Are we going to hand out candy during intermission this year? I want to make sure we're prepared!

I missed making pit pass clear. Pit pass for non drivers. The entry fee is per car and that covers the driver

So 125 covers the driver and car for both nights?

How's does it work if you bring two cars and race both nights you have to pay 125 twice for both??

Edited by texana63

$125 per car for weekend event. If you race one or both nights the entry is $125 per car. That includes driver. All cars racing will pay $125. If you race Friday and Saturday your entry fee is $125 per car to cover both days of racing. If you only race Saturday entry fee is still $125 per car.

$30 Pit pass is for spectators. Drivers are covered in the entry fee.

Friday start time 7PM

Saturday start time 6PM

I hope I have managed to make this clear for everyone.

Yeah. Our 3 cars will stay home for this one. Looks like the same top finishers for each class will be taking home a nice check at the expense of the rest of those that hardly ever get a chance to finish in the top 3-5. Tech Tech Tech!

Corpusfan??? So what you're saying is if it were a $20 entry fee you could finish in the top 3 to 5 ??? That means a $10 entry fee maybe you could win it?

Yeah. Our 3 cars will stay home for this one. Looks like the same top finishers for each class will be taking home a nice check at the expense of the rest of those that hardly ever get a chance to finish in the top 3-5. Tech Tech Tech!

Race or stay home. All racers have to make that decision based on their particular circumstances.

But why in the world would you want to get on a public forum and tell the world that you're staying home because you believe you have no chance of winning? Or perhaps you're trying to lodge a not so subtle complaint that you believe the track is charging you too much to race?

Race tracks have to make a profit or they close. Economics 101. Perhaps you don't give a flip whether the track survives or not, but there are a bunch of folks who are supporting the track even when they realize that they have some work to do on their cars before they have a legitimate shot at taking the checkered flag.

Nick