New Schedule

Due to the recent rain outs we are forced again to have to make changes. I have taken into consideration each one of you concerns as I can. I don't want a championship decided on who can show up on what date. I however believe you have to have enough races to have a actual champion. Due to this and many other factors including available schedules we have decided to commit to this schedule:

Championship weekend October 10th.

1pm: Will be the September 26th make up race. This will be a points race. All current lineups will be used as if we had finished the show on September 26th. If you have a arm band it can be used to enter the pits for free for this race. If you do not have a arm band the cost will be $15 for the 1pm show or $40 for the day. Any new car arriving will be placed behind the cars that were here on Sept 26th. All Classes and cars welcome.

7pm: Will be our normal schedule however we will be awarding Double points. All classes and cars welcome. If you have a arm band and were not able to make it to the 1pm show you will get in free. If you used your free arm band for the 1pm show you must pay $25 to stay in the pits for the 7pm show.

We will be working the track in between shows, this will also give STS personnel some time off.

Also If you were in the stands you may use your ticket stub for re entry and will be valid all day.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Ken Hobbs

This is not a new idea,it has been done down the road at least a couple of time that I know of.What it does is its an incentive for those who crash a lot to drive more carefully in the first segment if they want to race in the second one.Its also a chance to possibly move ahead in points for those who care about such things. The weather has pretty much ruined this year so I applaud this idea as a way for a grand finish.

I know a lot of people will complain but the real racers will be racing somewhere.Good luck to everyone and I hope to see you there on the 10th.

I agree thumper. I'd like to support my home track but I made a commitment to STXSSS so that's where I'll be. That being said, I hope it goes well here and hopefully the weather will treat us better to end this season and on into next year. Good job and good luck Ken. I'll be at the Nov and Dec races and look forward to 2016 and supporting STS 100%.

Thank you all for your support. There is really no way to make everyone happy. To many issues across the board. I appreciate everyone's support. The only reason I even try having a track is so people can enjoy it. Believe me there are a lot more relaxing ways to spend my weekends. I just love racing to much!!

Ken Hobbs

• 2 weeks later...

Archived