thanks to all

race45

Thanks to all who have called with concerns. I am a little sore and my wife says I have bruises on my neck from the helmet chin strap. She says she may hurt me if I wreck like that again.

We are considering our options on what to do next. The frame is bent severely behind the right front wheel.

thanks

Clare

DANG clare if you needed tires there are better ways to get em ..let you in on a secret .that aint the way .........sure glad your ok folks for those who don't know clare he is one heck of a man who cares and helps other driver when in need and never complains always a smile when you talk to him .would like to be in the position to help buy parts right now to help clare but all I can do is hope his car will make it back out ...

Clare, glad to hear your ok. On another note, gotta give props to whoever built that car. It held up well. Get well soon and let us know (wife willing LOL) if you need help putting it or another one together.

Cory

Clare im sorry I didn't get to stay any longer to help you load up but I had a wife getting sick to her stomach from something she had ate earlier. I can relate to hitting that wall and vouch for you IT DOESNT MOVE!

If I can help you in any way please don't hesitate to come see me..

Maybe if you can find the dimensions for the frame we can pull it on my frame machine? ? just a thought, but usually when they bend behind the suspension they are FUBAR and impossible to ever straighten.

Let me know.

Thanks, ivan.

Actually, HiTech, that wall was reconfigured several years ago from an even more precarious configuration.

Many of the tracks up North that use the "no walls in the turns" layout partially solved the issue of how/where to start the front straight wall by providing an off camber paved area - maybe 20-30 wide - that starts where the wall begins and is avoided like the plague by drivers since it's off-camber by several degrees. It does give that 20-30 feet of space to brake, spin, or whatever, before you hit the wall.

A wall is a wall no matter where it is and one of the great features of CTS is that there are no walls in the turns where most folks get in trouble and a nice dirt banking on the back straight.

Nick

YEP we found that nice dirt banking this year call Joshua rocket man or the flying goomba plow driver dirt farmer what ever fits ..,, yes I know what you are saying and that area with the tracks configuration makes its a challenge and all drivers hope to never go there .but when they do it hurts .I wont cannot and am not knocking the track I love the place just don't have much luck there ..lol .

Archived