No rain in the forecast!

broc56

I hope the rain stays away,Its been tough to promote the compacts when we only race a couple of times a year.Im just glad I don't have a ton of money or time invested.Im guessing so are the others.

All that aside the compacts are scheduled to race Sat,only 2 chances to get ready for our big end of year race. See you all Sat.

My wife went out to score and after the race called I went on home .when she finally made it to her car she found she could not move .that BIG WORD STUCK ..she called tj .no return call .she called me at home I called others and when we thought I was going to go back out a man in a suburban walked up and said give it all the gas and don stop he and his sons were going to push her and they did she was driving a ford excape dark brown ...

ANYWAY she wants to thank those three men for coming to her aid .....and I thank you ....you became her hero.s shows those who attend or race there look out for each other and lend a helping hand when needed in this case I think it was six hands ....

Archived