CTS Bud Light Fall Classic 250 hourly schedule, 9/26/2015

Nick, did they call the show after the workers went down? Hope those guys are ok, that's where the updates stopped when I was trying to catch up.

You just needed to click on "Read More" when you come to what seems to be the end of the live updates.

Once all the emergency vehicles departed, the races resumed as scheduled.

The update we have from the track is that the track workers who were injured have all been released from the hospital with no life threatening issues.

Nick

I know some thought Eric jumped the start ,and as fast as he hit the hole I thought he might have as well. As owner of the #2 ,I watched the video, and I can say he did not jump, he was just perfect on the restart, we left the bottom open and he took it. Did it just like I would have. Great job Eric and congrats on your first win!

SO all my great coaching of eric has paid off lol....nutten like your first one ..

That and a couple hundred practice laps and even practicing in the rain.. I still don't know what he learned out there in the rain and he says he can't put it in words but it definitely paid off. He ran 50 laps or so when the track was wet and slick as crap..

well he learned throttle control .braking entering .exiting . feel of the track and car in those wet conditions knowing he could not go wild in other words what a slick wet dirt track will teach you . Joshua raced a few times on dirt and found he learned a lot that helped him at cc cts and sas . it makes you slow down and pay attention to those things you don't learn as fast on pavement ,, one or two nights on a slick dirt track will teach you more than you may learn in a whole season on pavement just in those few things I mentioned at the top ...so during the winter both of you go find a field on a wet day and learn.

I know some thought Eric jumped the start ,and as fast as he hit the hole I thought he might have as well. As owner of the #2 ,I watched the video, and I can say he did not jump, he was just perfect on the restart, we left the bottom open and he took it. Did it just like I would have. Great job Eric and congrats on your first win!

Thanks. The car was perfect, I drove it ok, and luck did the last 75% of the job. Saw the room down low and knew I had to go for it. Glad to know I made a good move and I look forward to racing you all again next time.

SO all my great coaching of eric has paid off lol....nutten like your first one ..

Hell yeah. Eyes were where they needed to be, Throttle control was almost perfect and thanks to the rain on friday I learned where my front wheels needed to be. The car was set up great too. Could be a little looser but I'll sort that out. Between your coaching and Chris Baker's coaching, and a little luck, I had that one. Feels great, let's see if I can do it again.

don't get greedy geetar .lol. I have been waiting for that win .don't forget dad though he is the backbone you lean on he is the number one guy. its great to see that checkers flag and know its yours .hope Joshua gets another chance at one in tps next week .we will be down on some power but that can work out on this track in his favor .. ..hold it down and go for it ..now if it does not rain we will know ..

He got the easy one, now for the hard ones. Everyone knows what he can do so he'll have to be on his toes from now on.. I always had faith in him, he just needed to show it to himself. I kept telling him he just needed that little bit of luck. The practice time is so important, especially in bad weather. He learned a ton and figured out how to put that knowledge to work. He has gone way past anything I can teach as far as driving. Now I just want to support him and help him make smart decisions as far as his racing goes..

From where I was sitting I wouldn't say it was easy at all. After going to the rear and having to come back for the win...he was on top of his game that night.

Yes he was wasn't he.. That boy was focused. He can do it again I know but just trying to keep one of his feet on the ground. :) He's watched the video probably 50 times to see where he was driving, watching others driving trying to learn more. I'll say this, he is focused on what's going on out there and really does apply what he learns.. All the coaching he has gotten over the last year has really helped.

WATCHING the video will miss his mind up after 50 times take it away ... after been in racing a couple of years or two I may say .I watch drivers all the time even the back markers in slow junk cars and try to see the mentality of each driver the talent level and how they carry themselves and react with other drivers and teams .some drivers have this attitude they know what they are doing and leave me alone .and years later they still wreck cars and run bad .then there are drivers who sit back take the time to learn not afraid to say hey I missed up and what can I do toget better .they strive to get better at it .listen to pros and cons and learn .driving a car is one thing racing a car is another it takes a whole different type of thinking to race a car ..some don't know the different ...... your son is one who knows the different, the way he is racing learning listens to others takes what they say into consideration shows he has the talent the care and the drive to be a great racer .he may never make the big time but what time he makes of racing will be big to him ..you never know who is watching ..

WATCHING the video will miss his mind up after 50 times take it away ... after been in racing a couple of years or two I may say .I watch drivers all the time even the back markers in slow junk cars and try to see the mentality of each driver the talent level and how they carry themselves and react with other drivers and teams .some drivers have this attitude they know what they are doing and leave me alone .and years later they still wreck cars and run bad .then there are drivers who sit back take the time to learn not afraid to say hey I missed up and what can I do toget better .they strive to get better at it .listen to pros and cons and learn .driving a car is one thing racing a car is another it takes a whole different type of thinking to race a car ..some don't know the different ...... your son is one who knows the different, the way he is racing learning listens to others takes what they say into consideration shows he has the talent the care and the drive to be a great racer .he may never make the big time but what time he makes of racing will be big to him ..you never know who is watching ..

Thanks. 17 laps into the race I turned a 19.276. There's no way I could have driven like that without help. I'm always learning and I think I can be even faster next race.

Archived