Alright Mini Stocks who has the stones?

I have a $200.00 Bounty for the driver that beats # 77 G. B. Carter and wins the Mini Stock Feature event Saturday Night. This is on top of the $1,000.00 to win purse. So now who has the stones to pull it off? Time to start getting ready with some final tuneups prior to the Getcha$ome. Remember early registration ends Oct. 24th. Get those registrations in.....

working on getting the SAMES 8 FORD ready ..have we yet to agree on what tires tps cars will have to run.I know of least three as of now ..as for stones who needs em ..this is one team who aint skeered of nutten ..gb not even a worry ..lol...in fact its funny ...

OK guys. I just talked to the promoter to clarify the tire deal.It is any street tire for any car,grooving allowed including TPS slicks OR your home track rules tires.

This means the frontrunners and eco stocks may upgrade from the OEM tires required at home.Mike you CAN groove your slicks and Edna can run your track tires as well as Armadillo Raceway in Taylor and H.O.T. Raceway in Waco.

Please correct me if this is not correct.I am not an official, just trying to help get info out.

And quit picking on Thumper. (lol) any liquid enhancement is strictly medicinal I cant imagine anyone being intimidated by an old, blind, crippled over the hill fart in a 35 year old car but thanks for the thought.

Hope to see everybody at this race.We don't use transponders and no age restrictions. or driver restrictions from other series.

Comegetsome !

STRICKLY MEDICINAL... As long as you get a buzz ....mom use to give us a shot of jack when we had a cold ..don't think that will satisfy you gb ..

GB you said your car is 35 years old .well ours started out as a 1972 ford pinto and became a johnny cash cadi ...so ours is older ...

All cars will draw 2 chips. All cars in all classes will run 2 heat races. You will accumulate points by passing cars and where you finish. Top 12 in points advance to Saturday A main in each class. You will be lined up by highest point car on the pole. Remaining cars will run B mains Saturday to fill the remaining positions. We will start all mini stocks for this race. So pass the word so we can get a bunch of em.

Well what ever the tire and track conditions is it is what its going to be..... aslong as the track isn't muddy and wet it should be an interesting race .all the elements will be in play .the best we can hope for is a drier than wet track so the show will be better and giving how that track dries it should be ok. depending on early race or after the break .. I know A FEW TPS cars want to race and give it a try and this race isn't just about tps type cars anyway .its bout S,T,P wanting to put on a mini show like no other that's ever been done down south ,,I am sure there will be cars from up north that race full time dirt set up as our cars are set up for pavement ...but we also know pavement set ups do very well at sts .so who ever is right on with that set up has the upper hand ..fast or fastest cars don't always win .but sure as heck going to try ..HANDLING WILL BE THE KEY .motors stock or not wont matter with out it ..

we will just hook a long chain to the back of gb and sling shot him on the last lap ..ah enertia at its best ..

• 1 month later...

Why would it not be? Also let it be known you do not get $200 for beating G.B.

A driver will receive $200.00 if he wins the race and outright beats G.B.

This will answer your car count /purse question.

http://www.lonestarspeedzone.com/topic/66943-the-2015-mattress-firm-south-texas-getchaome-presented-by-sames-ford/

Archived