Bomber Rules

Bomber Class as they mention in the beginning it is stated it is open to the 4 cylinder, 6 cylinder, and 8 cylinder on the 2016 season information section. During some of the years when the cars were being manufactured by Ford, Chrysler, and General Motors some of the wheelbases were being shorter then others. My question is: can we add on to the wheel base if the wheel base is 103.4 to make it get to 108 inches. I have read the rules over and over to make sure my car will be in specs. I have been asking a lot questions privately to other drivers who know who I am.

I just want to make sure we get clarification on everything especially when we take the cars through inspection station at the track and the track officials will have the final ruling on it. Asked for a drivers meeting for the 2016 season, that way the ones that will be racing in the 2016 season we can asked questions and have them clarify the specs to us.

mssexycruze2011

I'm wondering if the class could be for anyone with less than 2 years experience in race cars

and or not having raced in the last two years. (or 3 years or whatever just a suggestion.)

When I started I was told it takes almost three years to get to where you run up front consistently

and I've found that to be true.( i won't say who said that but I spent a few years racing with him. The old high tech redneck)

• 2 months later...

I see a lot of questions. To be as simple as I can. This class needs to be stock. If the car did not come with it then it should be illegal. A couple of exceptions. I don't care if the steering wheel is changed and/or if the seat is changed and/or if bracing is added to protect the fuel cell.

You can run fuel injection.

This class must be stock!

Ken Hobbs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived