Live, Interactive Updates from CTS this Saturday 8/29/2015

NickHolt

Central Texas Speedway is the place to be this Saturday, August 29, for the Lowes Home Improvement 250.

The paved, 3/8-mile oval located in Kyle, Texas, is on a roll after all the rain outs earlier in the season and the action is bound to be hot and heavy as over 100 stock cars are expected in the pits for this one.

But if you can't make it to the track, I will be bringing you live updates starting at 6 pm. To join in, just click on the "Live Updates" tab near the top of the page. If you're on a mobile device, be sure to click on the "Full Version" tab (at the bottom of the screen) before clicking on "Full Version."

You will be able to make comments and/or ask question during the blogcast, but there may be a delay in seeing your post as I have to approve all posts and sometimes don't get to them right away.

Many thanks to Central Texas Speedway for helping to make these updates possible.

Hope to see you at the track or online with me at 6 pm!

Nick

Did you know that the replay of the Live Updates from Central Texas Speedway is available for your reading enjoyment? Just click on the "Live Updates" tab near the top of the page. If you're on a mobile device, be sure to tap "Full Version" near the bottom of the screen before clicking on "Live Updates."

Please forgive all the typos... Trying to do lap-by-lap updates is harder than it looks!!!

Nick

Archived