The Ugly Truth About Racing

rebelracewriter

http://mandeepauch.com/2015/08/17/the-ugly-truth-about-racing/

I know we're all guilty of this in some way, shape or form.....Hell I got my writing start basically bashing tracks.....BUT.....unlike most people that do it now I'd always try to give a solution to the issues I saw.....Certainly I am no saint or racing god, but being around racing since my early teens I've seen my share of good/bad....what works/what doesn't....So I feel I have a good grasp of racing....

I never ever complained about a track or driver ..no not me .well my nice calm side anyway ,guilty as charged I have been the bad guy but I have also been the positive guy , I have been booed before when I was full time driving for winning races ..I have always looked at it this way least they are present at the track to do so .and they are watching me ..the complaints and dislikes have always been a part of racing and I know from the 60.s and 70s there would not be racing if the enter net was back then ..word of mouth and a dial telephone was the way then ..sometimes the track made it on the news and a lot was about the drivers swinging tire irons or jacks or fist and what nots .that changed later on for the good ..social media is a bad thing now days and lately I have done every thing I can not to bring it here as for other sights of social media I never get on them and don't have a clue as to what is said there daily ...the lady has a point ...

Archived